Who needs to consider scalp micropigmentation, and what does it entail? It’s a non-surgical hair loss solution for people with baldness, androgenic alopecia, or who want to hide scars resulting from a hair transplant. SMP treatment palm desert is one of the leading scalp micropigmentation companies in the USA offering this natural hair loss solution.
Hair loss is a prevalent problem, and many options have emerged to handle this issue—some of the advanced technologies in hair transplant and scalp micropigmentation. SMP is one of the best solutions for people who have lost their natural hair.
Scalp Micropigmentation Procedure
If you’re familiar with microblading, you would know that it uses a manual blade, while micropigmentation utilizes an electric tattoo device to perform the procedure. Since the skin under the eyebrow is delicate, it doesn’t require an electric device ideal for SMP treatment.
Working on the scalp needs more power to penetrate the skin, hence the electric instrument.
A practitioner will apply some natural pigments to the epidermal part of the scalp, replicating the appearance of a person’s natural hair. And this skin loss solution can be a life-changing process.
Benefits of SMP
Whether it’s adding density to your thinning hair or strengthening your hair, SMP is your perfect solution.
- If you have scars resulting from hair transplant (FUE/FUT), you can conceal scalp micropigmentation.
- You can restore your receded hairline with scalp micropigmentation.
- SMP hair treatment cost is affordable compared to other hair restoration treatments, which most people find prohibitively expensive.
- SMP enhances men’s and women’s eyebrows, eyes, lips, and other body areas.
- It restores confidence and self-esteem by fixing the hair loss issue.
- It’s a long-lasting, semi-permanent treatment.
- Through SMP, you get a natural-looking head full of hair.
- There is no risk involved with SMP. The pigment used by the doctor is non-toxic and safe.
- It’s a painless procedure. Your SMP practitioner starts by applying a topical numbing agent to your scalp to keep you comfortable. However, some people experience a little discomfort.
- Scalp micropigmentation doesn’t require specific upkeep. For example, you won’t need to invest in expensive products to maintain your fabulous look.
Scalp Micropigmentation Guidelines:
When you decide to go for SMP treatment, these are some things that will be useful to know.
- Take a shower before your treatment since you will shower again after four days. And before these four days, you shouldn’t wash or wet your scalp.
- You may need multiple sessions, each taking from 4 to 5 hours.
- Everyone’s number of treatments varies depending on the region requiring the scalp micropigmentation treatment. But most people get from three to four treatments, whether small or large scalp areas. That’s because SMP treatment involves color layering.
- Your practitioner will space out your treatment sessions a few weeks apart.
SMP Hair Treatment Cost
Just like most treatments, several factors dictate the actual price of SMP. Basic things include the area getting the scalp micropigmentation treatment, your location, and the person performing the procedure. But according to experts, this can run between $400 and $1,000.
Factors Contributing To SMP Pricing
So, what could these elements that dictate the overall cost of scalp micropigmentation? These include:
Scalp Treatment Area
We start with this as it’s a significant factor to consider. Cumulative scalp size and the hair loss extent dictates the SMP hair treatment cost. For patients suffering from male pattern baldness, the Norwood scale can help determine the severity of the hair loss.
Of course, you pay less if the balding is in the earlier stages. And vice versa.
When the team ofSMP treatment palm desert discovers scarring on a patient, they will require more time and consideration of scalp micropigmentation treatment. And why is that? Because hair doesn’t grow over scar tissue. Since the essence of SMP is to mimic your natural hair stubble, the practitioner may have to consider other accommodations.
For example, if a client has lighter scars, concealing this can work with regular SMP treatment, but the practitioner will have to use a specialized technique. While for pronounced scarring, an expert might recommend a pre-treatment before proceeding to the whole scalp micropigmentation treatment.
Type of Skin
While many people have what you would consider a typical skin type, some have special conditions. For example, severe acne, moles, and too dry skin may require unique accommodations affecting the price of your treatment.
Hair Density And Style
Everyone has a natural hair density, different from others. Some have a higher individual hair follicle, while others have less. So, SMP treatment palm desertconsiders the hair fullness, client’s distribution of the natural hair, and their style. Your style will affect the density of your treatment and the time required. And your practitioner can also fill out your current hair appearance if you don’t like how it looks.
All these are critical factors to consider when deciding to go for scalp micropigmentation treatment. But it’s best to schedule an appointment with a qualified practitioner to get the actual SMP hair treatment cost.
You can discuss the precise treatment you need with your practitioner. So, he may start by examining your hair, get to know your skin type, and then quote you an accurate price to prepare. So, you can even save up or discuss the payment plan you can use. But ensure to go for a credible facility for your treatment. How do you do that?
Do your Research
Is the SMP procedure an effective treatment for your hair loss problem? Several things will determine excellent results.
It’s critical to learn more about the practitioner’s background before settling for their service. You can start by checking the technician’s portfolio, including their experience and client reviews about their experiences.
Next, you can ask the number of patients a practitioner handles daily. Why is this important? SMP procedure takes time, and a professional shouldn’t rush it. So, a credible practitioner should have a few clients in a day. That indicates that he gives the required attention to his customers.
You can get these absolute SMP services from the SMP treatment palm desert facility and conceal your scars or other hair loss issues such as thinness and baldness. Irrespective of the skin type, hair loss, color, and age, all patients receive outstanding results of scalp micropigmentation. They ensure their patient’s natural hair follicles perfectly blend with their complexion.