What is meant bajuband?
The bajuband is also known as armlets. It is worn on the upper part of the arms. It can be worn by both men and women. Women wear on their wedding ceremonies. It is made up of different materials among the peoples. It is known as bajuband.
What is meant by earrings?
An earring is one of the pieces of jewellery which is attached to the external part of your ear. It has a variety of models and designs are available in the market. It is known as earrings.
What are the types of artificial bajuband for women?
The types of Artificial Bajuband For Women are given by,
- Royal bajuband: It is one of the types of impressive bajuband. It will give a royal look on your special day. For example, Aishwarya Rai Bachan was worn in Jodha Akbar. This will help to highlight your attire.
- Temple inspiration: It is absolutely exquisite. It is made of many leaves and flowers. It is worn by south Indian brides. The temple bajuband looks very traditional.
- Marathi mulgi: It is worn by the Marathi brides. It is one of the traditional jewellery in Marathi weddings.
- Kundan bajuband: It is both modern and traditional. You can wear it with your other outfits.
- Pretty peacock: It is the most common bajuband in Indian wedding jewellery. These types of bajubands are very pleasing.
- Colors on hands: It is one of the colorful bajuband.
- Twisted U: This kind of bajuband is in the shape of U formations. It fits like a bangle on your arms.
What are the types of artificial bridal earrings set?
You can find varieties of artificial bridal Earrings Set with price from online websites. The types of artificial earrings are given by,
- Danglers: It is available in different styles, lengths, sizes, and designs. It can be paired with your wedding outfit. It is perfectly suited for the bridal lehenga.
- Chandelier earrings: It will give you an amazing appearance in your wedding outfit. It has come in multiple layers.
- Jhumka style earrings: Another category of a bridal earring. It is the most commonly used earrings among the bride. It is available in various designs and shapes.
- Colossal earrings: This large with multiple stings and chains. It will give you a traditional look as well as a modern look. It will embrace your beauty.
- Jhumar earrings: It is one of the trendy and stunning earrings. You can rock your wedding by wearing the Jhumar earrings.
- Chandabali earrings: It is crescent-shaped earrings. It is more elegant and beautiful. It is made of pearls, ruby, emerald, and gemstones.
Significance of the bajuband:
- One of the important jewellery in every auspicious for Indian women.
- Symbol of wealth, success, prosperity, and social status.
- It is represented by wearing the bajuband there are no financial problems in the home.
- The bajubands will protect you from the negative influences and evil eyes.
- It plays an important role to fight the physical problems such as bone pain, muscle pain, and headache.
- It will provide you mental peace and positivity.