As on date of publishing, this report will capture the impact assessment of COVID-19 on this market and the same will be considered in our market forecast model. Clients purchasing this report between April and June 2020 will be getting a ‘free’ updated market data excel sheet between July and September 2020 accounting for the impact of COVID-19 on the market in the current year 2020 and forecast.
United States skin care market is expected to grow at a steady growth during the forecast period. The United States skin care market is driven by increasing need for natural organic products without any side effects. Moreover, on account of increased level of buyer awareness, the United States skin care market is expected to receive a great boost during the next five years. Additionally, growing trend towards a more minimalist makeup look is further bolstering the market growth. However, reduced product shelf life is expected to hinder the United States skin care market growth during the forecast period.
The United States skin care market is segmented based on product type, origin, distribution channel, company and region. In terms of distribution channel, the market is fragmented into beauty parlours/salons, multi branded retail stores, online channels, supermarkets/hypermarkets, exclusive retail stores and others. Among them, online channels segment is estimated to dominate the market in the next five years, which can be attributed to availability of heavy discount on products. Additionally, consumers have less time to visit physical stores for purchasing products owing to their hectic lifestyle, which is propelling the segmental growth.
Browse Full Report : https://www.techsciresearch.com/report/united-states-skin-care-market/4918.html
Major players operating in the United States skin care market include New Avon LLC, Beiersdorf Inc, Estée Lauder US, L’Oreal USA, Inc., P&G Company, Unilever USA, AmorePacific US Inc., Amway Corporation, Aveda Corporation, BABOR COSMETICS AMERICA CORP. and others. The market players are adopting some competitive strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, partnership, agreements, new product developments in order to expand their geographic reach and to increase their customer bases.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of United States skin care market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of United States skin care market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast United States skin care market based on product type, origin, distribution channel, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the United States skin care market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for United States skin care market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in United States skin care market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in United States skin care market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in United States skin care market.
Click here to download the sample : https://www.techsciresearch.com/sample-report.aspx?cid=4918
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of United States skin care market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Skin care manufacturers, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to skin care
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, United States skin care market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- United States Skin Care Market, By Product Type:
- Face Care
- Body Care
- United States Skin Care Market, By Origin:
- United States Skin Care Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Beauty Parlours/Salons
- Multi Branded Retail Stores
- Online Channels
- Exclusive Retail Stores
- United States Skin Care Market, By Region:
Table Of Content :
- Product Overview
- Research Methodology
- Impact of COVID-19 of United States Skin Care Market
- Executive Summary
- Voice of Customer/Customer Insight
- United States Skin Care Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Face Care Vs Body Care)
6.2.2. By Origin (Conventional & Organic)
6.2.3. By Distribution Channel (Beauty Parlours/Salons, Multi Branded Retail Stores, Online Channels, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Exclusive Retail Stores & Others)
6.2.4. By Region (Midwest, West, North East, South)
6.2.5. By Company
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
- Midwest US Skin Care Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Product Type
7.2.2. By Origin
7.2.3. By Distribution Channel
- West US Skin Care Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Product Type
8.2.2. By Origin
8.2.3. By Distribution Channel
- North East US Skin Care Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Product Type
9.2.2. By Origin
9.2.3. By Distribution Channel
- South US Skin Care Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Product Type
10.2.2. By Origin
10.2.3. By Distribution Channel
About Us :
TechSci Research is a research based management consulting firm providing market research and advisory solutions to its customers worldwide, spanning a range of industries.
TechSci Research’s core values are value, integrity and insight. Led by a team of dynamic industry experts, TechSci Research provides its customers with high value market research and advisory services that helps them identify new market opportunities, growth engines and innovative ways to capture the market share. As a result, TechSci’s client leads rather than follow market trends.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017