Gemstones fascinate us in many ways. They are wonderful gifts of nature that adorn our beauty and have amazing healing properties. One of the rare and most desirable gemstones in the world, Moldavite is an other-worldly beauty. The green-colored stone has excellent healing properties. Moldavite jewelry is so alluring and is always in demand. It is best for daily wear jewelry as well as statement accessories. There are so many things about the gemstone that will amaze you. Here are some of them:
It was formed As a Result of a Meteorite Impact
Moldavite has formed 15 million years ago. A huge meteorite crashed the mountains of Czechoslovakia. In the strewn field across central Europe, parts of rock then fell into areas around the Moldau river. These rock formations, later on, formed the gems Moldavite.
It Belongs to The Group of Tektites.
These are natural glasses that are formed due to asteroid impact. These are glassy often containing tiny bubbles and have no crystal structure.
Every Piece of Moldavite Is Unique
Every gemstone has got unique patterns and textures. Extreme heat and pressure is the reason behind the formation of Moldavite. It occurs in the shapes of tears, dumbbells, spheres.
- The Gemstone has its origins only In The Czech Republic. Austria has small quantities of this gem. These ones are brown.
- The Crystal Has So Many Color Varieties. It occurs in yellowish-green, green, or greenish-brown. The gemstone is typically opaque; the transparent ones are pretty rare. Its quality is described as a regular or medium grade, where the regular ones have a darker color while the latter ones have high transparency and fern-like patterns.
- Moldavite Is a Transformation Stone And Is Considered Extremely Powerful. One can feel intense heat when one holds the crystal for the first time. It is called “The Moldavite Flush.”
- The Crystal Is Useful At The Time of Meditation. Its energies will help you in spiritual awakening and healing. It will help you connect with the Higher Conscious.
- Moldavite Is Also Known As “The Holy Grail Stone.”This is because it has the amazing energy to create positive change in life. It will bring you good luck and fortune and will also fulfill your wishes.
This Spiritual Stone Aligns With The Heart Chakra.
- It helps remove all the blockages and heals the wearer for the past emotional traumas. It will also help you understand your partner’s love language, which will further make your bond stronger. The crystal also improves your other relationships with your near and dear ones.
- It Is a Birthstone of Taurus that helps in keeping the stubborn nature under control and developing patience.
- In South Bohemia, Czechs Believed That Every Man Who Wanted To Marry His True Love Had To Gift Her a Moldavite Ring. From here on, the gemstone became a symbol of love and also proof of man’s feelings for his love.
- The crystal is said to accentuate the powers of other crystals as well.
- It was also believed that Moldavite could help diagnose health issues of the wearer, much before the symptoms started showing. The gemstone was believed to boost up the immune system.
- In ancient Europe, around 25000 years ago, the Neolithic people of eastern Europe wore moldavite amulets believing it brought good fortune and fertility.
How To Style Moldavite Jewelry?
- Moldavite looks excellent in its raw form. It shows the natural beauty of the stone and makes it quite unique. Choose this rough and rustic gem in a pendant or a necklace to give a statement style.
- Moldavite rings are gaining popularity these days. They are also good for engagement rings.
- Moldavite bracelets also look elegant. At Rananjay Exports, you will find a wide range of designs in moldavite jewelry.
- When choosing a moldavite necklace, you can either go for an individual necklace or a layered necklace for a more casual look.
- Moldavite crystal has unique features and distinctive healing properties. The Moldavite Green color represents growth, fertility, and positivity. Moldavite Metaphysical properties have been the main reason for many people to buy various Moldavite Gemstone Jewelry.
- To purchase Genuine Moldavite Jewelry crafted in 925 sterling silver, visit Rananjay Exports a Manufacturer and Wholesale Gemstone jewelry Supplier where you can add Moldavite Pendant and other jewelry to your collection.
How To Take Care of The Gemstone?
Protect the gemstone from possible scratches, so store it carefully and don’t drop it. Store it in a soft cloth pouch. Be mindful to keep it separate. To clean the gemstone, use soap water.
After a session, you might need to charge the gemstone. So, after you have cleaned it, place it under the moonlight, and then you can use it.
Where To Buy Gemstone Jewelry?
It isn’t easy to choose the right place to buy jewelry, but as your jewelry guide, I will suggest a site you can rely on for your jewelry in the future. Check out Rananjay Exports for genuine gemstone jewelry in a wide variety of designs made in 925 sterling silver. They deal in the wholesale silver gemstone jewelry and offer the best quality in the jewelry market.
My name is Mia Martin, and I have a keen interest in the field of writing. I have written a couple of articles on various gemstones and would love to express my opinion on more such stones. Hope it has maximized your knowledge of gemstone jewelry and satisfied your quest to buy wholesale Moldavite jewelry from an authentic place. We believe in quality and offer the same in our information and products.
Authenticity is my strength and every fact I write is cross-checked. Going in-depth about particular stones and knowing everything from scratch about them, I provide all my insights into the blog I write. Every time I generate new ideas for each article piece, I provide them to the company and our customers. I hope my articles are capable enough to fulfill the need and the knowledge required by a retailer selling the gemstones.