The internet population in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region comprises 183 million users. Without a doubt, the traditional ways of marketing products, services, and brands – printing advertisements in newspapers, magazine or putting up posters and hoarding boards – are fading away. Today, most companies chose to promote themselves via electronic platforms such as search engines, websites, social media, mobile apps, and emails. Therefore, creating the need for digital marketing companies in Dubai.
What is the scope for digital marketers?
Digital marketing agencies in Dubai help brands standout in today’s competitive market. Recently, the pandemic forced economies across the world to embark on their digital station journey for survival. Simultaneously, the UAE also felt the accelerated shift from traditional ways of advertising to newer ones, giving a major boost to providers of digital solutions.
According to researchers, 75% of MENA’s advertisement spend is on digital and social platforms. These includes Facebook Advertising Network (Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp) and Google (YouTube videos). Be it cozy coffee shops or large corporates, businesses have accepted the importance to utilising the digital space to market themselves. Although, only a handful have the expertise of how to do so. Moreover, the competition on the digital sphere is quite high and so is the demand for expertise.
Why get into this business?
To understand the benefits of digital advertising, one needs to first understand what it constitutes. Some of the services provided by digital marketing companies in Dubai include:
- Developing websites and mobile applications
- Optimising web search engine (SEO)
- Managing social media
- Advertising on digital platforms
- Generating leads for sales
At a glance, these might appear doable at an individual level too. However, they require various inputs such as – extensive research, quality content, appealing creatives and accurate, sometimes even experimental, activations.
Nevertheless, as one of the most competitive industries with potential growth, setting up a digital marketing agency in the UAE is profitable. Some of the benefits include work flexibility and freedom. You, however, need to be up-to-date with evolving internet trend
How to setup a digital marketing agency in the UAE?
To get started with your digital marketing agency in the UAE, you first need “equipment”. These are – computers or laptops, an excellent internet connection and great research skills. However, to legalise your business and start offering services, you must set up a company in Dubai.
Step-by-step process of digital marketing company registration in Dubai
Choose a trade name
– Keep at least three options ready
Understand which jurisdiction is best for your business
– Based on your budget, think about your office’s accessibility to clients as well as staffers
– You can set up shop either on mainland or one of the free zones in Dubai
Finalise your company structure
– You can have 100% ownership with sole establishment
Prepare required documents
– The application will require you to submit passport copies of all partners, NoCs and approvals from relevant authorities etc.
Get your trade license
– Digital marketing companies in Dubai need to obtain a professional trade license from the Department of Economic Development (DED)
Cost of setting up digital marketing companies in Dubai
The services you avail for your digital marketing company formation in Dubai will be subject to governmental charges. Some of the services include:
- Trade license
- Name approval
- Initial approval
- LSA notary fee
- Stamp of the company
- Tasheel fee
- Corporate service fee
- Business setup consultation
These formalities can be seamlessly done through reliable company formation experts at Shuraa Business Setup. Our corporate services help digital marketing agencies in Dubai start their companies for AED 18,500 only.
To learn more about our exclusive package, call us on +971 44081900. You can also chat with us over WhatsApp at +971 507775554 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
An event is a collective experience for a defined audience with a common purpose, at a specific time and place with an assigned agenda and flow. It has a set goal that requires a certain plan to be executed. If creating such experiences is your forte, get an event management license in Dubai.
Why start an event management business in Dubai?
There is no doubt event management business setup in Dubai will prosper as there is no dearth of exciting affairs happening in this city. Listed below are some of the benefits of an event management company set up in Dubai:
- Low-cost business setup – Event management license in Dubai falls under the professional category. Thus, you can form a sole establishment with 100% company ownership in Dubai Mainland.
- Easy to hire – Your professional / service license will allow you to apply for as many employee visas as required.
- Sponsor loved ones – With your company license, you also get a three-year investor visa which enables you to sponsor your family members’ residency in Dubai. The entire cost of obtaining an event management license in Dubai will be just AED 14,500 with Shuraa Business Setup. You will also have a dedicated legal corporate advisor who will provide free company formation consultation. For an additional AED 4,000, Shuraa will also provide you with an investor visa, office solution, Emirates ID, medical test, change of status, employee visa quota, assistance for business bank account opening, free tax consultation, and VAT registration. Therefore, our all-inclusive 18,500 business setup package is the most ideal and affordable solution for your event management company in Dubai.
Finding a local UAE sponsor who is reliable and encourages your business outlook could be a tough task, especially if you are new to the country. Anyone willing to start a business in Dubai or anywhere across the various emirates, initiate the process by looking for UAE local sponsorship. Finding a local UAE sponsor is the most crucial aspect of setting up a business. This is mainly because if you end up with the wrong sponsor, it will not only mess your business but also create difficulties in regulating your company.
What local sponsorship in UAE?
According to the commercial companies’ law, setting up a limited liability company mandates you to have a business partner. Local sponsorship in UAE basically means that you need to partner with a UAE national also referred to as an Emirati.
The partnership or local sponsorship in UAE is contracted as per Article 10 (1) of the Federal Law No. 2 of 2015, which states that every UAE national entering into an agreement of a local partnership with a foreign investor shall hold at least 51 percent of the shares in the company. Nevertheless, this does not mean that you need to share the income, profits, and losses that are incurred by the company. Local sponsorship in UAE also can be contracted your terms through an Investor’s Right Protection Contract.