The APK applications are helpful for all users who are engaging in digital activities in the modern world. Most users are willing to use several different applications to improve their experience with applications that they are using in day-to-day life service producers also introduced different technologies daily. Android users face difficulty when the Factory Reset Protect is on automatically. It would not allow having a reset without using the login credentials of the related mail account details. Simply removing the Factory Reset Protection, An the APK application introduces as the Technocare APK.
The users who want to have the removal of the FRP can do it easily through the Technocare APK, and the procedure through the APK app is easy. Just follow all given steps on the APK application as given to complete the Factory Reset Protection removal, and use the mobile device as usual.
Are you aware of the Technocare APK?
Technocare is most use by the users who are having troubles, Factory Reset Protections or repairing a mobile devices after a long time. When the user proceeds with one of the above tasks, and if the device asks for the account details like the related email address and the password of the connected account to the device. If the user cannot access the Google account because of losing its login credentials, the Technocare APK can use it in accessing the Android device again.
The Technocare APK can use by users who want to have the device in use again. By the APK application, just removes the locked logins of the Gmail account, and helps the users in creating a new Google account on the device. When the users cannot control the Android device, the Technocare APK can use in getting control over it before unlocking it.
How to have the Technocare APK application?
The Technocare applications is not provided by the Google Play Store to have it because it can only gain by a specific website that provides the space to download the APK application. To install and run the Technocare APK, there is a needed application that should be a device where the Technocare operates as the Apex Launcher. The Apex Launcher will arrange the device menu to match with the previous stock version of the related Android device.
To download the Technocare APK, go through the specified website, and download it.
Next, to install the downloaded Technocare,
Have the downloaded APK file from the Download folder of the device.
Before starting the procedure, Enable the Unknown Sources of the Android device. (Through the System Settings it can do by the path, Settings -> More Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources)
Install the Technocare APK application on the Android device.
Next, launch the installed Technocare application on the smart digital device.
How to use the Technocare APK application in bypassing the Factory Reset Protection?
The installation procedure of the Technocare can easily done according to the given instructions. To use the APK application against the FRP, follow these steps.
- Get the android device into your hand, and reboot it.
- Next, on the welcome screen of the device, choose its language as English.
- Enable the Talkback feature – To continue, press the Home key 3 times continuously on the home screen.
- On the Getting Started page, there is a youtube video. and play it, and click on the 3 dots that are displaying over the video, and tap the share icon on it and choose the path as a Google+ icon.
- When next you are redirected to youtube. Accept the “Terms and Condition” policies on there displaying over the bottom of the page. It will redirect to the Android browser. On the browser, click on the Bookmarks -> History.
- On the downloaded history loaded on there, click on the “My Files” and select the SD card option.
- Open the SD card, and launch the downloaded Apex Launcher on it that was install earlier. To continue in launching, click on the pop-up appearing on there as “Allow installation of non-market apps.”
- The device menu will automatically transfer to the Apex Launcher, after it get’s launched completely.
- Go to the path through the device as Settings -> Apps and click on the 3 dots appearing there and select the “Show system apps.” Select the Google Account Manager, and Google Play Services and disable them.
- Open the Technocare APK application, and go through the “Next” button.
- Through the device Settings -> Accounts and add another Google account.
- Enable the Android Device manager from the Device Administrator.
- Go back to the device Settings, and enable both the Google Account Manager and Google Play Services.
- Reboot the Android device after completing all these steps. It is the end of the removal of Factory Reset Protection through the Technocare APK application.
Android device gets into trouble because the Android user does not have its account details. The Factory Reset Protection automatically gets activate, the locked device can unlock by using the Technocare APK.