Sugar Alcohols Market will exhibit a 7.75% and reach USD 6.70 Billion by 2027, and the market value as per 2019 was USD 3.61 Billion.
Fortune Business Insights, in its latest report, titled “Sugar Alcohols Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Sorbitol, Xylitol, Maltitol, Erythritol, and Isomalt), Application (Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, and Cosmetics and Personal Care), and Regional Forecast, 2020 – 2027.”
Sugar Alcohols Market Drivers and Restraint :
Increasing Demand for Gluten-free Food Products to Bolster Growth
Gluten-free food is turning out to be popular among the people across the globe. An array of benefits such as improved cholesterol levels, better digestive health, increased energy levels, and aiding weight-loss, among others provided by gluten-free diet is driving the companies to launch products to ushers into the popularity of the diet. Glucose syrup that includes polyols such as maltitol and sorbitol are extensively used across several regions. Furthermore, growing demand for corn-based glucose syrup that is believed to be gluten-free is expected to drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
List of Significant Manufacturers Sugar Alcohols Market are:
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Co. – Illinois, U.S.
- Cargill Incorporated – U.S.
- Ingredion Incorporated – U.S.
- Roquette Frères – France
- Tereos Starch & Sweeteners s.a.s – France
- Tate and Lyle plc – U.K.
- Pfizer Inc. – U.S.
- Lonza Group – Switzerland
- SPI Pharma – U.S.
- Merck KGaA – Germany
To gain more insights into the market with a detailed table of content and figures, Click Here: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/sugar-alcohol-market-102956
Some of the key industry developments in the Sugar Alcohols Market Include:
- March 2020: Gull New Zealand Limited, a major petroleum company, released 340,000 liters of ethanol and Sugar Alcohol to produce hand disinfectants. This will help produce 940,000 liters of hand sanitizers
- May 2020: Ingredion Inc. launched its first sugar alcohol under its brand name ERYSTA Erythritol. This product launch helps enable the food manufacturers to go with the sugar-free trend.