Payroll is one of the widely recommended features of the QuickBooks software. It enables the user to easily manage the business processing of the paying employees. Also, it includes the employee Paychecks distribution, their annual data of the wages, and financial records. Therefore, it is opted by various small-medium sized business owners. Although, when these users require instant assistance regarding any random issue they seek for an expert advice. To deal with such cases they directly get in touch with our executives available on QuickBooks Payroll Support Number: +1-(800)-820-5648. Our customer care specialists guide them step-by-step on how to resolve the issue without putting them on hold for a longer time.
In addition to all this, QuickBooks payroll service comprises many incredible features that can be useful for your company in the future. So, let us now learn a little more about the same.
What are the various QuickBooks payroll plans available?
The QuickBooks payroll is available for the customers in three versions, classified below;
- Core: It is the most basic plan of payroll in QuickBooks which includes full-service payroll. Also, wage deduction management, health benefits, and auto payroll are the other major features of it.
- Premium: This plan comes with add-on powerful tools including an expert setup review. This means that an expert will review the accuracy of your account to avoid common drawbacks.
- Elite: This is the most expensive plan and is suitable for the advanced management of data. The highlights of this version are customized professional payroll setup with personal HR advisor facilities.
All the above-mentioned plans vary in prices and specifications and comes with a 30-days trial period. The customer is eligible to choose any of them, depending upon the business necessities.
Major Functions and Features of QB Payroll
- It allows the customer to automatically run payroll whenever required
- User can generate unlimited Paychecks
- Approving timesheets with time-tracking is also possible with QB payroll
- Its convenient interface allows the user to easily navigate through the application
- Users can seek help from a specialized customer support team
- Various other benefits are available including HR support, direct deposit, etc
Benefits of Calling Our QuickBooks Payroll Troubleshooting Team
Our QuickBooks Payroll Support team provides you the best quality services related to:
- Stating the details of the various payroll plans and their pricing, by comparing their benefits.
- Helps you in choosing a suitable product based on your business requirements.
- Guidance on how to purchase the subscription of the product.
- Explaining the attributes and functionality of the tools related to QB payroll, to make you familiar with the software.
- Assistance in updating the application to enjoy newly added features.
- Resolving issues concerned with the installation, without any unexpected delay.
- Providing an effective and time-saving solution for network-related errors.
- Solution for the interrupted operation caused by any type of glitch.
Undeniably, with all these extensive features QuickBooks is considered to be the top accounting software with a huge customer base. Moreover, we as a third-party service provider ensure that the user does not face any kind of difficulty while working with the software. Our team of experts is knowledgeable enough to handle all kinds of customer concerns. So, in case if you require any assistance then you can connect with us on QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number:+1-(800)-820-5648 We will be pleased to serve you the best.