Have you encountered Error 3371: QuickBooks couldn’t load the license data or Error 3371 Status code 11118 on your QuickBooks once you activate or open QuickBooks Desktop.? This type of error message might pop-up on the screen when any of the corporate files are either missing or damaged. As per the recent reports, many QB users face this issue and consider it to be one of the foremost daunting tasks. Well, needn’t stress anymore, as we’ve come up with this text, where we’ll be discussing the triggers, also because of the quick fixes to the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118.
When the user re-configures the desktop or setup the QuickBooks Company file for the very first time, this sort of error might be encountered. An outdated windows OS might find yourself during this quite issue. Not only this but also a damaged or missing windows component are often the rationale behind the occurrence of any such error. The user might even have an antivirus program that might block the QB files.
Getting obviate this error becomes easy with the processes mentioned during this article. However, for fast support, the user can record at our toll-free number and speak to our QuickBooks error technical support team at +1844-857-4846.
What are the explanations behind QuickBooks Error Code 3371?
QuickBooks Error 3371 can arise while the user tries to execute the software after the reconfiguration of their system. The software is more fundamentally susceptible to the QuickBooks error 3371 when the disk drive is emulated.
Each time the error message 3371 pops up there are no tips for a resolution that crop up alongside it. The dialogue box gives you the choice of clicking on an “OK” tab. you’ll avail QuickBooks Help from experts to beat this issue.
- Lost, corrupt, missing, or damage QuickBooks file/files.
- Corrupt, lost, missing, or damage user information.
- Missing, corrupt, lost, or damaged license data.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371
The symptoms of the Error 3371 status Code 11118 in QuickBooks are –
- QuickBooks user isn’t ready to open his or her company enters QuickBooks.
- The user also may get notified of a mysterious HTML file.
- QuickBooks may crash on opening it.
- PC gets hanged.
In most cases, such errors happen while you’re trying to organize for a system restore, or shifting of your OS file to an external disk drive or device.
This makes people believe the very fact that there’s some quite issue with the actual file that has been causing this error. This is often why the file is aptly called the “Entitlement” file that manages the phone-home registration process of QuickBooks. The enter question just in case of this error is that the “Entitlement DataStore.ecml” file.
How to fix QuickBooks error 3371?
The error generally occurs when the user either lost the info file or changes the system and shift to a replacement one from the regular one. Correcting the error might be a tedious task but it’ll save your accountant from the difficulty.
But before proceeding to the answer, users are advised by the experts that they ought to keep the rear. Otherwise, you’ll find yourself messing up everything. If you’re confused or misguided then you’ll take the assistance from the QuickBooks support.
Given below are a couple of troubleshooting methods to resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 3371. Take a glance.
- Reinstallation goes to consume all of your precious time. In such a case, you’ll execute the QuickBooks Component Check tool to research the matter.
- Contact QuickBooks Support for swift solutions. The QuickBooks support is proficient at providing realistic solutions that are the foremost appropriate to your concerns.
- You’ll also ask the varied information-based articles that are available online. Similarly, connecting with the QuickBooks community is the ultimate option.
Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks error 3371 Code 11118
Solution No. 1 – Update QuickBooks.
You can do this step before applying other solutions to repair QuickBooks Error code 3371 – Install the foremost recent updates for Windows on your device. QB installation may fail or get damaged if the QuickBooks user is using Windows that’s not updated.
Solution No. 2 – Delete the ECML File
- To start with, the user is going to be needed to press the “window+R” keys on your keyboard.
- Then, a window will appear on the screen. Then Enter (or copy and paste) here C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- Now, the user is going to be ready to spot Window explorer because of the next location.
- Moving ahead, the user is going to be needed to get rid of the ECML file. then right-click and choose the Delete option.
- Once through with that, close the window option.
- After completing the above step, Run QuickBooks, then Register the merchandise again. And it’s expected that this error would end with this method, alternatively move to the subsequent process.
Solution No. 3 – Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
This solution involves troubleshooting of Microsoft .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ problems by using the QB Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Download the QB Install Tool and reserve it on the desktop.
- Run the tool after closing all open applications or programs.
- Reboot PC.
- Check whether QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 is appearing.
Solution No. 4 – Perform a Clean Install
- Just in case none of the methods worked in your favor, then try the third method, and Install the newest Windows update.
- Then click on the “All Program” tab => “Windows Update” options respectively.
- The subsequent step is to end the Upgrades of all the windows updates and obtainable to set-up QuickBooks software.
- For resolving those errors, follow the aforementioned steps which are described as:
- Recreate damaged entitlementDataStore.ECML file and solve the license & resolving registration problems.
- Click reinstall by performing a clean installation of QuickBooks desktop.
Solution No. 5 – Run band-aid my Program from the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Close your QuickBooks desktop.
- Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub on your PC.
- Then choose band-aid my Program option.
- Now choose Installation issues and search Error 3371 to repair it.
- Hit a click on the OK button.
- Finally, open your QuickBooks and open your file.
This tool will automatically resolve license, validation, and registration errors in QuickBooks desktop to recreate the damaged file.
Solution No. 6 – Run the 3371 error fix from the QuickBooks tool hub
Step 1: Download the QuickBooks tool hub
- The very initiative is to shut QuickBooks then download the newest version of QuickBooks tool hub (14.0.0). The user must save the file where it is often accessed easily.
- Then, open the file downloaded (QuickBooksToolsHub.exe)
- Followed by, completing the on-screen steps to put in and comply with the terms and conditions
- The subsequent step is to; double click the icon on the Windows desktop to open the tool hub
Step 2: From Tool Hub, run the 3371 error fix
- During this, the user must select the installation issues from the QuickBooks tool hub
- Then select 3371 error fix
- Then choose the OK button
- And lastly, start QuickBooks desktop and open the info file
In the solutions, if you’re feeling you are getting lost while handling QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118, or if after trying all the solutions, QuickBooks Error 3371 doesn’t get fixed, then be happy to dial our QuickBooks Customer Care Number 1844-857-4846. Accountant Squad may be a leading QuickBooks support service provider and is well-acknowledged for troubleshooting all kinds of QuickBooks errors and issues. Our certified QuickBooks experts are available 24/7 to resolve any sort of errors and issues with QuickBooks.