QuickBooks Error -6147, 0 is a mistake when a company file is damaged or not properly located, It occurs once you try to revive a company file backup (.QBB extension) locally or from a network drive. We’ve been reported about the special cases where the corporate file exceeds the limit of 210 characters and shows this QuickBooks error 6147, 0. Before moving over to the detailed solution please confirm that your QuickBooks is up so far.
In this post, we’ve briefly described why this is often happening and what solutions do a user is required to repair mistake codes.
Reasons behind QuickBooks error 6147, 0
- It’s caused when your QB file gets corrupted
- You’re restoring the backup using the network drive
- The computer file name that goes beyond the limitation of about 210 Characters
- There’s a damaged Windows user
- Damaged QBW files
Fixing QuickBooks Error Code 6147, 0
A user got to check whether the new release of a QuickBooks software is up-to-date or not. Another method is you would like to put in then run the QuickBooks File Doctor tool to diagnose the corporate file errors or any network problem.
Solution 1: QuickBooks Error 6147, 0 if there are company file backup (.qbb) issues
- Open your QuickBooks File menu and choose Utilities, check if you see the Stop hosting multi-user access option, if yes then select it and click on yes, it’ll prompt for Company file must be closed, click yes again.
- Try to restore another same computer file from your local backup.
- Make sure that your company files path URL isn’t quite 210 characters if it then changes the corporate file located then tries importing it.
Solution 2: Trend Micro Antivirus security for your Desktop/Laptop
- First, attend the Antivirus settings.
- Then Select to ignore the track or can say the trail option.
- Now ignore the most company folder from it.
- Now press or hold the Ctrl shortcut key. Then as simultaneously open your QuickBooks software. To understand where your file is found into a tool.
- Now open your QuickBooks software without opening any company file.
- Then hold the F2 key button. this may open the pop-up at which a user can see your product details consisting of where is that the location of a company folder path.
- If found any error or survive it again-n-again, consult from your Antivirus Service Provider or Your Antivirus Support Team.
Solution 3: QuickBooks Error -6147, 0 if your file is damaged
- Run QuickBooks File Doctor and scan the info for the removal of damages.
- Rebuild and Verify your data by getting to the utility option under the File menu in QuickBooks. First, verify the info by selecting the Verify Data option if you get there are not any problems with the info file select Rebuild now. If it says that there are not any problems together with your data and your file remains giving an equivalent error then connect a representative from the technical support team for the removal of errors from the Log files.
Solution 4: Trend Micro Active Scan & need to save the folder aside that keeps the company file details
To find the corporate file location.
- Just provides a double-click on QB software then press the CTRL key on your keyboard.
- First, open an application without opening a company file.
- Now choose the corporate file from a Window heading by selecting ‘No Company Open’.
- Also, make your certain & company file is on the highest.
Hopefully, the above troubleshooting method will resolve your issue. If yet facing this typical QuickBooks error code 6147, 0 then troubleshoot it by asking for expert guidance. Feel hassle-free in connecting to our professionals and obtain instant support avails for 24/7/365.