Naruto English Quotes
Naruto Quotes in English are the most famous quotes in Anime World. One of the most popular Japanese Manga series of all time, Naruto.
Tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki – a young ninja who has had his fair share of pain – who strives to be accepted and recognized by his peers and dreams of becoming the Hokage,
the leader of his village, managed to capture the heart and soul of people of all ages across the globe.
This beloved manga, written by Masashi Kishimoto is now one of the longest-running and beloved shows and is the fourth
best-selling manga series in history with 250 million copies being sold worldwide in 46 countries. One can only imagine how huge this manga is!
If there’s one important lesson that Naruto has been teaching us since the very beginning, it is to never give up.
The story, though entertaining and wonderfully written, is actually very inspirational and emotional at times.
There were times when we couldn’t help but relate to some parts, characters, and sayings.
In this article, we will share with you some of the best Naruto quotes that we think you will enjoy and cherish as a Naruto fan.
Also read: Thank you in Japanese in Different ways
Some Naruto Quotes in English
Naruto Love Quotes
- “If love is just a word, then why does it hurt so much if you realize it isn’t there?” – Gaara –
- “People cannot show each other their true feelings. Fear, suspicion, and resentment never subside.” – Madara Uchiha
Naruto Life Quotes
- “There’s no advantage to hurrying through life.” – Masashi Kishimoto
- “Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality only pain, suffering and futility exist.” – Madara
- “In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.” – Madara
Inspirational Quotes of Naruto
- “smile is the easiest way out of a difficult situation.” – Sakura Haruno
- “Every one of us must do what’s in their power! If we’re going to die anyway, then it’s better to die fighting than to do nothing!” – Sakura
- “We have walked through the darkness of this world, that’s why we are able to see even a sliver of light.” –Gaara
- “A smile is the best way to get oneself out of a tight spot, even if it is a fake one. Surprisingly enough, everyone takes it at face value.” – Sai
- “There’s no meaning to a flower unless it blooms.” – Ino
- “smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.” – Masashi Kishimoto
Pain Quotes of Naruto / Naruto quotes in English
- “I could say I’m not sad, but I’d be lying. The problem is the world won’t let me stay a kid forever, so I can’t lie around crying about it either.” – Nara Shikamaru
- “You have the same eyes as I do…the eyes, filled with hatred and death, that long for strength… Just like mine. Your eyes tell me how badly you wish to kill the one who put you through the hell called loneliness.” – Gaara
- “I have long since closed my eyes… My only goal is in the darkness.” – Sasuke Uchiha
Read Naruto Friendship Quotes
- “It’s because we help out when they’re in trouble that we can count on them to come running when we need it.” – Nara Shikamaru\
- “You and I are flesh and blood. I’m always going to be there for you, even if it’s only as an obstacle for you to overcome. Even if you do hate me. That’s what big brothers are for.” – Itachi Uchiha
- Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war… Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They’re two sides of the same coin… to protect something… another must be sacrificed.” – Madara Uchiha
Also Read: Top Japanese movie and television
Some Naruto Powerful Quotes
- “I’m not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That’s my nindo: my ninja way.” – Naruto.
- “concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.” – Madara Uchiha
- “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” – Neji Hyuga
- “Some people want power and they get mad when they don’t get it. They take their fury out on everyone else. You don’t want it, it becomes you.” – Hatake Kakashi
- “The people from this village are different from your average village. Even if it means dying, there’s not a single one of us who would sell out a comrade.” – Hatake Kakashi
- “In society, those who don’t have many abilities tend to complain more.” – Hatake Kakashi
- “If comrades that you trust gather around you, hope can take physical form and become visible. That’s what I believe.” – Hatake Kakashi
- “People become stronger because they have things they cannot forget. That’s what you call growth.” – Tsunade
- “Sasuke’s out there right now, heading toward Orochimaru. We can’t allow such evil to take someone from our village… that is not our way.” – Neji Hyuga
- “When captured birds grow wiser, they try to open the cage with their beaks. They don’t give up, because they want to fly again.” – Genma Shiranui
- “Even innocent foolish children will grow up in the face of pain, until their thoughts and beliefs are the same as their doubts.” – Pain
- “Perhaps the companionship of an evil person is preferable to loneliness.” – Gaara
- “People’s lives don’t end when they die. It ends when they lose faith.” – Itachi Uchiha
- “I will become a bigger badass than my father. And a stronger shinobi than my mother!” – Naruto Uzumaki
- “Having too many bonds causes one to lose focus, weakening their strongest wish, their greatest desire.” – Sasuke Uchiha
- “Laziness is the mother of all bad habits, but ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her.” – Shikamaru Nara
- “A soul needs a purpose to live and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive.” – Masashi Kishimoto