Here, in this complete blog, we will discuss the solution to restore the Exchange database to a different server. There are multiple solutions present on the Internet but that does not mean users will be able to acquire better results. But in this blog, we will discuss both the manual as well as the automated approach to carry out the results to recover and restore the data.
Microsoft Exchange Recovery has been used widely by a number of IT organizations for business purposes, clients and organizations. It is basically used to store the data of the entire organization in a well-managed format and provides multiple advanced features to the users. But we all know that nothing is perfect even having a lot of features or advanced settings. Therefore, Exchange Server has also multiple issues and corruption problems. That’s the main reason, users are thinking to restore the Exchange database data to a different server and can easily recover the data anytime.
Let us continue to move to the next section that allows users to restore and recover the Exchange Database to other new servers.
Requirement While – Restore Exchange Database to Different Server
- While restoring the data to a different server, the server must have the groups and database pre-exist and have the folder with the original format name.
- The different servers must have the groups and other data as in the previous server.
- Restore the database during the non-working hours or days so that there will not be any Exchange downtime.
Method 1: Restore Exchange Database to Different Server Using Database Probability
It is one of the well-known features that has developed by Exchange Server in 2007. Database Probability is one of the easiest ways that allow users to move the database from an Exchange Server to a Different Server, it can help in instant migration with less downtime.
And, the different servers must be present within the same organization and we can only move to a similar stored group.
To continue with this feature, the user must have to get the transaction log files and Exchange database to a different server. This will only be done while taking the backup or attaching a similar group to the other server.
There are also multiple other steps after this, so we will not suggest you use this manual solution as you will waste much of your time and efforts while using that. Hence, we have finally come up with the perfect solution to carry out the tasks as soon as possible.
Method 2: Automated Approach to Restore Exchange Database to Different Server
We recommend you use one of the perfect solutions, the Perfect Exchange Database Recovery Tool, to restore the data. The process is easy to use and can used by all users from different backgrounds. Developers have designed an advanced algorithm that allows users to work according to their needs and requirements.
This mentioned tool can easily restore the data from different versions of Exchange. Other versions such as Exchange 2016, 2019, and 2013 without any kind of loss of data. While uploading the data, it also provides an Advanced Scan option that can repair the Exchange Database corrupted file and makes the data safe and secure.
Just download the mentioned Restore tool and restore the data immediately.
Also Read: Print Outlook Email Without Header
Steps to Restore Exchange Database to Different Server:
- Launch the tool in the system and click on the “Add File” option.
- Upload the EDB file directly and see the preview of the database on the screen.
- The software will start scanning all the data present in the file. Once done, you can save the scan in the panel.
- Then, you can be able to see the preview of all the data in different view modes. Select the required number of emails, or folders that you want to export.
- Go to the Export Menu and choose Live Exchange Server.
- Enter the login credentials of the different servers to which you want to export the data.
- Click on the save button and the process will be done immediately. In just a few minutes, you can be able to see the resultant data in the new server.
Hence, by performing these steps, users can easily restore the entire Exchange database to a different server. The process will be done in a couple of minutes with maintaining the entire data structure without facing any issues.
Note: You can also free download the EDB to PST Converter to export the EDB files into multiple file formats such as EML, MBOX, MSG, PDF, and HTML. A lot of users want to export their data into different formats. They can use this utility and get the needed results that match your requirements.
Key Aspects of Restore Tool:
- The program is easy to use and provides a flexible user interface that can be easily used by all users from different backgrounds.
- Upload the files directly from the system and provide Quick Scan and Advanced Scan options to repair the corrupted file.
- Provides Filter Search option to find particular data from different intents. The date range option will carry out the emails of a particular duration.
- Display the data in different view modes such as Hex view, Content view, Raw message, Message headers, attachments, and others.
- Users can select the required number of data that they want to export.
- Restore the Exchange Database Server to Office 365, and to the Live Exchange Server.
- Maintains the entire data consistency, and preserves the hierarchy of all the files and folders throughout.
- Runs on all the latest and previous versions of Windows such as Windows 8, 10, 11, and all other 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Hence, having multiple solutions with a zero value is not for use, but having a single solution that meets your needs and requirement is better. Similarly, the manual solution we discussed little, does not clarify the better results. So, we recommend you continue with the second-mentioned solution. It allows to restore Exchange Database to different servers and acquire the best results with 100% accuracy.