Yes, we will talk about the Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension in this blog. However, let us start with the introduction first.
There’s a large list of eCommerce firms and rivalry. Further, the website that can deliver the greatest purchasing experience to clients will thrive. In fact, the secret to winning is increasing client interaction without disturbing them. Knowband provides an easy solution for Magento 2 owners to get the much-needed user involvement. The Magento 2 Spin and Win Module is one such extension. Furthermore, that may be used for a variety of purposes. The Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension has a fun-filled interactive spin and win game. Further, that allows your customers to earn discounts.
Forget about the old, ineffective pop-ups that most consumers ignore. Moreover, enter a new era of highly dynamic, responsive, and fun-filled pop-ups. This responsive 3 in 1 pop up is one in many. For instance, an entry pop up, exit pop up, and an email subscription pop up for your shop. Further, this Magento 2 Spin and Win Plugin provides a clever and efficient approach. Furthermore, to collect emails from your store’s visitors and grow your client base.
This blog talks about the various aspects of the Magento 2 subscription pop up by Knowband. In fact, you will have a better understanding of the plugin’s features and benefits.
Extraordinary features of the Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension
- Magento 2 Interactive pop up may be integrated into an eCommerce site without requiring any code.
- Allow your users to browse or conceal the Magento 2 subscription pop up. Furthermore, utilizing the tab to make things easier for them.
- Enable the email recheck function of the Magento 2 Responsive pop up. Further, to stop people from receiving promotional advantages more than once.
- Enable the fireworks from the back-end of Magento 2 Exit Intent Pop up to illuminate the enjoyable wheel game UI.
- With the Magento 2 Email Subscriber popup, you can display a dynamic spin win popup after a stated time period.
- Improve the front-end capabilities of the Magento 2 Exit Intent Subscription Pop up. How? By integrating custom CSS and JS code from the backend.
- This Magento 2 Spin and Win provides the flexibility to display mandatory variables over the spin and win wheel UI. Further, which are customizable.
- Admins may specify numerous display options for the spin wheel with the Magento 2 Spin and Win extension. For instance, minimum screen size, maximum exhibit frequency, and more. Further, hide spin wheel time, showing elapsed time, display pages, and geolocation.
- With the Magento 2 Interactive pop up, you may display a relevant and appealing logo image over the spin wheel.
Additional features of the Magento 2 Extension
- With the Magento 2 subscription pop up, you can select a distinctive appearance for the spin wheel. Thus, attracting the users’ attention. The wheel design may be reviewed by the administrator before it is implemented in the email subscription popup.
- Using the Magento 2 Responsive pop up, change the front aesthetic of the spin wheel UI. Using the color picker feature on the backend, you can quickly select font and wheel schemes.
- Slices should be configured at arbitrary for distinct discounts and gravity values connected with each slice of the spin win wheel. You can also configure the reduction type and coupon code for a given discount with this Magento 2 Exit Intent Pop up.
- The Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension allows e-merchants to create sensible themes for the spin wheel. Further for various events of the year. For instance, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Halloween, New Year, and others. The theme sneak peek feature makes it easier for admins to see a certain theme before putting it live.
- Using email marketing connections like MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Klaviyo, which are supported by this Magento 2 Spin and Win extension, you may get an infinite number of subscribers for your site.
- Using the Magento 2 Email Subscriber popup, the winning email sent to consumers verifying their fortunate offer may be entirely customized. The layout, email topic, and email body can all be changed by the administrator.
- Subscription to the Magento 2 Exit Intent Subscription Pop up works flawlessly across many stores and dialects.
- Under the analytics page of the Magento 2 extension, you can get full reports of the progress of the module. For instance, total created, utilized, and unused coupons.
The importance of the Magento 2 Exit Intent Subscription Pop up
Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension is a simple approach to boost your subscription count
The Magento 2 Email Subscriber popup is crucial for several reasons. The first is that it boosts the volume of subscribers on your shop. The plugin, in fact, entices guests and forces them to provide their email addresses. As a result, you will see an upsurge in subscriptions.
The Magento 2 Interactive pop up is simple to use
The Spin and Win Extension for Magento 2 is a very simple plugin. Everything is, in reality, a small task, from installation to management. What else is there in the handling process? They are as follows:
The setup and customization phase comes first.
Second, the spin wheel’s appearance and feel may be customizable.
Third, on the spin wheel, select the number of slices you want.
Lastly, reserving the Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension’s theme; and many more.
The simplicity with which the statistical analysis is traceable in the Magento 2 Email Subscriber popup
Knowband’s Magento 2 Interactive pop up includes a simple way to track the module’s development. As a result, the owner may easily read the statistics report in the Admin panel to have a better understanding of the situation.
In the End
The Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension by Know band is a functional and fruitful option for your eCommerce store. In fact, it helps you build your subscribers’ list. Moreover, help you increase your sales and revenues. What do you think of the Magento 2 Spin and Win Plugin? Would you be interested in having the plugin for your business? If you are considering it, check out the module on the Knowband store. In fact, go through the User Manual for every step that provides a better understanding. Last, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any help you need.