Are you looking for a solution to reset access database password? First-rate! You landed in the perfect place. Here we find competent solutions to solve this problem in no time. In short, find out how to reset access MDB data without losing any data with this comprehensive blog.
Microsoft Access is a valuable tool for many small businesses. Access database files often contain sensitive information that requires password protection. This is especially useful if the database document is stored in a more accessible location, such as a network drive or on the Internet. To increase security, it is also recommended that you reset your password regularly. But sometimes, for some reason, we forget our password, which causes us to run into a lot of problems.
“I received an MS Access MDB file from a friend 3 days ago. However, when I tried to open the protected file, I couldn’t access it due to encryption. Also, my friend lost the secure password for the Access database. Now I need an immediate solution to delete the forgotten access MDB file. Please suggest me an efficient way to do the same. Thank you. “
How to Manually Reset Access Database Password?
The following list describes how to manually change the database password for Access 97, 2000, 2003, 2007, and later. You must remember the correct password to perform this process. If you do not remember your password, you will not be able to perform this process. However, I have explained all the steps completely. Even if you have to follow everything to the letter to get the expected results.
Solution 1: Reset MS Access Password
Follow a few simple steps to change passwords for secure Access 97, 2000, and 2003 databases.
- Initially, open only the encrypted Access database. To do this, click the Open Folder icon, select the desired MDB file, and click the arrow next to the Open button. Then select the Exclusive Unlock option
- Click Tools> Security. Now select Reset Password to access the database.
- Finally, add the password for the MDB file and click the OK button.
Solution 2: Change the Password For the Access 2007 Encrypted Database
- First, click the folder icon and select Access MDB File in the Open dialog box. Now press the arrow next to the Open Tab. Also, select Enable exclusive options to continue
- Then click the Database Tools option and select Decrypt Database
- Finally, enter the appropriate password in the Access Database Password Reset dialog and select the OK option to complete the process.
Solution 3: Reset the password for Access Database 2010
- First, click the File option and then click Open to open the Access database only
- Then Select Files and Information> Decrypt Database
- Finally, enter the correct password in the Reset Database Password dialog box. Then click OK to continue
Solution 4: Reset the password for the Microsoft Access database
- First, Launch the MS Access application and click the File option. Then select Open and Browse. Then, in the Open dialog box, select the desired encrypted MDB file and select the Exclusive Open option.
- Enter the password for the Access database and click OK to open it.
- Finally, click File Options> Database Decryption and Information Options to set an unconfigured password for the Secure Access database.
Automatic Solution to Reset Access Database Password
As you know, manual solutions have a limitation that you cannot perform password procedures for unconfirmed Access databases. Here you can get the help of a great utility called SysTools Access Password Recovery Tool. With the help of this software, you can easily recover MDB files and recover lost or forgotten passwords. Once you have the correct password, you can easily reset your Access database password.
This tool is designed to solve Access database problems. It promotes a quite clear and easy to understand user interface. Therefore, non-technical users can take steps to delete, restore, export and save the ACCDB database in MS Access. However, it also includes some of the more robust features described below. see you later:
- Recover deleted/corrupted MDB database files
- Recover and reset passwords for multiple MDB files at the same time
- After password recovery, open the protected MS Access file document
- Easily recover passwords from multilingual or complex login databases
- Use the Add Folder option to add folders and subfolders that contain multiple MDB files.
- MS Access is required to remove or recover passwords from MDB files
- Get password correct access to MDB file and open access database
- This software supports resetting MDB file password
- Recover and reset password for multiple MDB files at the same time
- After Password Recovery, Open Protected MS Access Files Document
- This tool recovers permanently deleted data from MDB files
- Compatible with all versions to repair deleted Access databases.
Complete Guide to Reset Access Database Password
Here in this section, we will discuss the process of opening the password protected MDB file. Mainly, we have discussed all the steps correctly, so you just need to do all the steps correctly to get the desired result. Let’s start:
- Download and Install Access database Password Recovery Tool
- Navigate to the location where the MDB file was saved to select the file. Click the Open button
- Navigate to the location where the MDB file was saved and select the file. Click the [Open] button
- Then, select the password of the user you want to reset the password for and click on the Reset tab
Most Important Tips: Users can try the professional access database password recovery tool. After downloading the demo version, you can recover only the first one, recovering only the first 2 characters of the password. This is the trial limit of the demo version. You can upgrade to full license to reset and recover passwords from your access database without any restrictions. if you want to repair severely corrupt MS access database file.
Finally, we just want to say that we have explained the whole reset access database password. The above scheme is easy to use and can provide cost-effective results based on users’ needs and requirements. Also, there are many other solutions, but we recommend that you keep doing them to get 100% of the expected results. And, by performing a batch restore, you can easily save most of your time and effort.
Read More: Best OPPO Smart Phone