Thinking of a solution for how to change MSG file without Outlook to PDF? Then, no need to bother about it, quickly download and make use of MSG to PDF Converter and batch convert MSG to PDF with attachments at once. But before knowing more about the conversion procedure and the software, let’s discuss a few things about MSG file and PDF file and why to change MSG to PDF format.
MSG v/s PDF
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular and most used email client application to perform the communication procedure. It is always a first choice for a user to exchange emails from one place to another place. It includes a large database as compared to the other applications. MSG is a single Outlook message email file format that can be simply improved by any text editor tool. And this format can be created using a drag and drop process.
On the other hand, PDF stands for Portable Document Format, a reliable and platform-standalone application that is introduced by Adobe Acrobat Reader. It is safe to use as it keeps the original data and gives password security functionality to users. It is most frequently used in forensic investigation and by lawyers to avail it as evidence.
Why Change MSG File to PDF?
There are a number of reasons why users want to convert MSG files to PDF with attachments. Some of the important reasons are listed below:
- Some of the users need to maintain MSG as a backup in PDF file format.
- PDF format is more secure and reliable as it contains the option to lock the document with a password.
- PDF is a platform-independent application. It doesn’t need any app to be opened, viewed or read. Whereas MSG wants the installation of Microsoft Outlook for the same.
- PDF files can be smoothly opened on all versions of Windows OS- 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Linux, Mac, etc.
How to Change MSG File without Outlook?
If users want to change MSG file without Outlook to PDF format, then it can be done with MSG to PDF Converter. Because PDF file format is easily read on any platform without the need of any supported application. And the procedure of saving Microsoft Outlook emails as PDF with attachments can be completed in two ways:
- Manual way
- Third-party software- MSG to PDF Converter
Change MSG File to PDF Manually
- Download and open Microsoft Outlook on your system
- Choose the needed files to save in PDF format
- Press on File>> Click Save As Option>>fill the desired file name you want to save and take .html format from the option appearing in Save As Type
- Select save .html file format and open in it Microsoft Word
- Again, in Microsoft Word, move to File and press Save As Option
- Choose PDF file format from the options showing in Save As type Windows
The discussed steps allow you to convert MSG to PDF one by one. Furthermore, the manual method is time-consuming and overlong and doesn’t provide any option to save attachments. And, if there are number of MSG files, then it is recommended to choose a professional solution i.e. CubexSoft MSG to PDF Converter.
Automatically Change MSG File without Outlook to PDF with Attachments
MSG Converter is third-party software that can be understood by all technical and non-technical users with basic knowledge of computers. It is a cost-effective and trustworthy solution and it also allows users to change unlimited MSG files to PDF format at once without losing a single bit of data.
This software provides a dual-mode to load the MSG data in the program, either in bulk quantity or selectively using the advanced filter options. It moves all the Meta properties of the Outlook .msg files to PDF format with complete info. It comes with a user-friendly GUI that allows even home users to use the utility effortlessly without any technical support.
If a user hesitates to utilize this software, then a free demo version is also available which can be downloaded on any Windows OS that works similar to the license version. Using the free demo version, users can get the knowledge of tool working as it allows to convert the first 25 MSG files as PDF with attachments, free of cost. Let’s see the step by step guide to know how the application works:
- Firstly, download and install MSG to PDF Converter on your PC.
- Now, choose the required MSG files which you want to save as PDF format
- Press on Export button and take PDF as an output option
- Apply other options given by the tool i.e. File Naming, Save Attachments, Advanced PDF & Filter Options
- After that, choose Destination Path where your converted files be saved after conversion and click on Convert button
- The conversion process has been completed with a successfully message i.e. “Conversion Completed Successfully”
Noteworthy Features of MSG Converter Tool
- It provides a batch mode to convert multiple MSG files as PDF format at once.
- Outlook installation is not needed.
- Provides multiple file naming options to save the resulting database.
- The software also keeps the Meta properties, hyperlinks, attachments, formatting, etc., and folder structure.
- It also offers multiple options to save attachment files: embeds attachments into PDF, convert attachments to PDF, extract attachments separately & convert attachments to PDF and then embed into PDF.
- Supports all newest & below versions of MS Outlook, Adobe Reader, and Windows OS.
- Free trial facility available to understand the software working and features.
The Last Words
In this blog post, we have learned two different ways to change MSG file without Outlook to PDF with complete information. The first manual way is too long and time-consuming, so the second solution is an instant solution for saving MSG files to PDF format. So you can choose the best procedure as per your requirement. Furthermore, the software is not only limited to PDF but also allows to convert MSG to PST, MBOX, EML, DOC, HTML, RTF, EMLx, DOCx, MHT, CSV, ICS, vCard, TXT, Zimbra, Entourage, Gmail, Yahoo, G Suite, Office 365, Thunderbird, Gmail, Windows Live Mail, Exchange Server, Outlook.com, and more options.
Read Also: https://popularposting.com/