Summary: Are you a Gmail user and want to switch to an Outlook email client? Along with that want to access Gmail emails in Outlook. Then you are on the right page. Here in this article, we are going to learn an effective and workable method to transfer all Gmail emails to Outlook without any data loss.
Gmail is the most convenient platform for storing our emails. Everyone has a Gmail account and uses it both professionally and personally. Google Takeout Services makes it simple to backup your Gmail account to an MBOX file. It is the most effective method of communication. In the presence of an internet connection, a Gmail account can access another account at any time. Gmail is popular for a variety of reasons, including its speed, readability, and accessibility at all times. Some users, however, prefer to move their calendar, contacts, and notes to another email platform, such as Microsoft Outlook. As a result, this blog will discuss the best way to export Gmail emails to PST without Outlook using both manual and automatic methods.
“I’m thinking about leaving my job for a variety of reasons, but I have some important emails in my Gmail account that I’d like to backup to PST format.” Because PST files can be imported, they can be used with any edition of Microsoft Outlook. As a result, please instruct me on how to export Gmail to PST format using the direct method.”
When it comes to the internet, nothing can be trusted. In July 2018, Google made headlines. Hackers gain access to your Gmail account by inviting you through Google Docs, which allows hackers full access to the account database, including emails, contacts, and other information.
A Simple Way to Transfer Gmail Emails in Outlook
Xtraxtor Gmail Backup Tool is an excellent piece of software. Everyone can use the tool because it has an easy-to-use interface. Gmail emails can be accessed in Outlook, Office 365, Thunderbird, and other email clients. You can get a copy of your Gmail emails in Outlook by following a few simple steps.
Step 1. Download and run this software on your system.
Step 2. Click on Open >> Email Account >> Add Account.
Step 3. Enter your Gmail login details and hit on Add button.
Step 4. Click on the Export button and choose PST format.
Step 5. Browse the location to save the .pst file and click on the Save button.
Step 6. OThe open outlook email client on your system and click on File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export.
Step 7. Click on import from another file or program.
Step 8. Click on Outlook Data File (.pst).
Step 9. Browse the .pst file from the saving location and click on the Finish button.
Here complete the process and now you can export Gmail emails to PST without any glitches and then import it in Outlook interface.
Advantages of Using This Tool
- Download Emails to Multiple Accounts – The software allows you to download emails in batches from multiple accounts.
- Emails can be saved in a variety of file formats, including PDF, HTML, MBOX, Yahoo, and Outlook.com.
- Advance Feature– This tool gives you four options for saving your file: To, From, Date Range, and Subject.
- Download Attachment– This feature allows users to save Gmail emails with attachments to their local hard drive.
How to Export Gmail Emails to PST Manually
You must first download the Outlook Email client to use the manual method. The following steps and access Gmail emails in Outlook with complete mailbox data.
- Install the Outlook application and configure Your Gmail Account.
2. When you’ve finished entering your information, go to the File menu and select open & export.
3. Select Import/Export from the drop-down menu.
4. Choose the NEXT tab after selecting the ‘Export to a file’ option from the drop-down menu.
5. Select “Outlook Data File” and then click the next tab.
6. Select an account to use for the conversion.
7. Choose your path and press the Finish button.
Finally, you can manually export your Gmail account to PST format. However, there are some drawbacks to the manual method.
When using Microsoft Outlook to transfer Gmail emails to Outlook, you can only import the INBOX folder. Outlook does not allow you to download your entire mailbox. The manual method takes far too long to export your emails to PST format.
Why Choose this Automated Tool
- You can easily backup all of your Gmail emails to a hard drive or a local machine.
- Allows you to exclude unwanted emails from Gmail using a date filter.
- Gmail backup to PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, PDF, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Office 365, AOL mail, and other formats.
- Removes duplicate emails based on From, to, subject, and body.
- After the backup process, the original data’s hierarchy is preserved.
- All attachments, including PPTs, Calendars, Contacts, and so on, are exported.
- Provides a user-friendly interface.
- All versions of Windows and Mac OS are supported.
- Users can export 50 Gmail emails for free with the free version.
Using this tool you can also Import PST to Hotmail Without Outlook.
Safeguard Your Gmail Data
Your Gmail data is now stored in two places: your original Gmail account and Microsoft Outlook. While this is useful, your data may still be vulnerable to attack. Even with MFA enabled, hackers can still access your email messages, putting your Gmail (and other accounts integrated with the Outlook client) at risk.
We offer enterprise-class, automated backup, and recovery that safeguards not only your Gmail but the entire G Suite, which includes Drive (including Team Drives), Calendars, Contacts, and Sites.
We have discussed the recommended methods to access Gmail emails in Outlook in this blog. These manual exporting methods, however, have some limitations. So, if you want to export emails from Gmail to PST or other file formats or email clients, we recommend using the advanced automated DRS Gmail backup solution. The professional solution is more secure and efficient for quickly exporting all Gmail emails.
For More Such Article: Read Here