Do you want to export your Kerio mailbox to a PST file? However, if you are unable to find a suitable method, so this is the ideal solution for you. We’ll go through the entire process of migrating Kerio to PST format in this blog post. Let’s look at the issue through the lens of a user question.
I’m trying to figure out how to save a Kerio Mailbox as a PST file. I keep a backup of Kerio emails on my computer. I need to export my Kerio Connect mailbox to Outlook 2016. As a result, I’d like to convert the Kerio data files to PST. Is there a way to export Kerio Mailbox to Outlook 2016?”
“Hello there! I’m searching for a way to export a Kerio Mailbox to a PST file. In addition, I have a collection of Kerio emails stored locally. My Kerio Connect mailbox needs to be exported to Outlook 2016. As a result, I’d like to move Kerio to PST format. Could anyone please explain how to export Kerio Mailbox to Outlook 2016?”
Similarly, a large number of people were searching for answers to the same issues. Users are often unaware of the best strategy for completing a task without difficulty. There are various tech solutions available on the market. But no one is worth it, and none of them can promise a 100% success rate. On the other hand, is one of the most reliable solutions for bulk Kerio to PST migration.
How to Export Kerio Mailbox to PST in a Smart Way
As previously mentioned, not all technical solutions are appropriate for consumers. However, because of its advanced features, PCDOTS Kerio Migrator is one of the best options. The consumer would be able to execute operations rapidly and easily without exerting any additional effort. Non-technical users may also benefit from this software. This tool can be used by both professional and non-technical users. It has a simple and sensitive graphical user interface that doesn’t need any help. All email objects, components, and attachments are preserved during Kerio email conversion. Users can also export specific Kerio files from their entire mailbox.
What Does the Suggested Software Do?
To export Kerio mailboxes to PST format in a single process, follow the steps below:
1: On your Windows operating system, download the recommended program and click the Open tab to begin the migration.
2 – After that, choose the appropriate option to load the Kerio files/folders.
3 – You can now see all of your emails and their previews on the software computer.
4 – On the “Export tab,” select PST as a preferred choice for saving the file.
5 – Choose the desired position for the resulting file as well as the file name convention.
6 – To begin the Kerio to PST migration process, click the Save button.
7 – A prompt message will appear on the software screen after a few seconds.
So, that’s how you convert Kerio emails to PST format in just a few simple steps.
Major Benefits of the Suggested Software
- The Kerio email to PST converter software allows users to move Kerio mailboxes to PST format in batch mode. Multiple Kerio emails can be converted to PST files in a single process.
- File uploading with two file selection options. For data uploading into the GUI, it comes with two file selection options. Single files or folders can now be moved from Kerio to PST.
- You can export only selected Kerio mailboxes to PST format using the Kerio to Outlook conversion tool. Kerio mailboxes can be exported to a PST register.
- You can use this tool to make a single PST for each user. It gives you a separate choice for exporting Kerio to Outlook.
- It allows you to choose a PST file saving route as the destination. You can browse a required location for convenience.
- No matter how much data you have in your Kerio mailboxes, the app will transfer it to Outlook easily and efficiently.
- It has a user-friendly interface that is both basic and interactive. It can convert Kerio mails to PST format without any help from a technical or non-technical user.
- All versions of Outlook, including Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, and older versions, are supported by this app.
- It runs quickly on all Windows operating systems, including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, and others.
Commonly Asked Questions
Q 1: How do I convert a Kerio FDB file to a PST file?
To export Kerio to pst, follow these simple steps:
- After installing the program on your device, go to the Open tab.
- To load Kerio files/folders to the program screen, choose an acceptable choice.
- Now, by clicking on Export, pick PST as a saving option
- Finally, select the Save tab to begin the conversion procedure.
Q 2 – During the Kerio to PST conversion phase, does the tool hold all of the email attachments?
During the conversion process, this utility saves all email attachments and other relevant objects.
Q 3 – Does exporting Kerio mailboxes to PST impose any file limitations?
No, when converting Kerio emails to PST format, this software does not enforce any file restrictions.
Q 4 – Is it possible to export Kerio as a PST file to Outlook 2019?
Yes, you can export Kerio data to a PST file and import it into Outlook 2019, as well as any other Outlook version.
If you’re looking for a way to export Kerio Connect mailboxes to PST, you’ll need to first export Kerio Connect emails to PST. You’ll need to get PCDOTS Kerio to PST Converter and install it. The conversion of Kerio to PST format was described in detail in the preceding article. In just a few simple steps, you can export your Kerio mailbox to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and other versions. If you want to export Kerio mailboxes to PST, you’ll need to get Kerio Migrator. A free trial version of the tool is also available. It is recommended that you try it for a better understanding of how the feature functions.
Read more: Export MDaemon Mailbox to PST Format