Homeopathic Treatment of Piles (Haemorrhoids).
Piles are blood vessels found in the smooth muscles between the walls of the anus and rectum are also known as Haemorrhoids. The lowest part of the rectum and anus are home to the hemorrhoids. When vein walls swell, they become stretched and thinned. The size of internal piles is between 2 and 4 cm. In some cases, piles can be surgically removed. The surgeon is always recommended by doctors. Homeopathy medicine can be very effective in managing piles and associated symptoms like pain bleeding, etc. You can visit Spring Homeopathy for homeopathy treatment of piles and other problems.
CAUSES OF PILES
- Colon cancer
- A smaller stool calibre can cause a person to strain when they have a bowel movement. This increases blood pressure in the blood vessels.
- The pressure in the haemorrhoids vessels may be increase if you sit for too long on the toilet.
- Injuries and spinal problems can lead to a lack of an erect position
- Excessive use of enemas
- Habitually lifting heavyweights
Internal haemorrhoids are characterize by the presence of bright, reddish blood on the stool, toilet paper, or toilet bowl. The anus may protrude from the body and cause internal haemorrhoids to become painful and irritated.
The degree of prolapse in internal haemorrhoids is determine as follows:
- 1st Grade: The internal haemorrhoids bulge into the canal, but do not prolapse.
- 2nd Grade: haemorrhoids are protruding beyond the anal degree when straining for bowel movements.
- 3rd Grade: haemorrhoids require that the patient push them in manually.
External piles are characterize by pain, swelling and hard lumps around the anus. This is cause when blood clots form.
Itching can be cause by excessive straining, rubbing, or cleaning around the anus.
Homoeopathic remedies are effective in treating piles, as well as for symptoms such as itching, pain and other discomforts. Homoeopathy is a holistic treatment that treats the whole person. At Spring Homeopathy, the doctors choose Homoeopathy medicines after a thorough individualizing exam and case analysis. This includes medical knowledge about the patient. Homoeopathy medicine is primarily use to treat pile-related symptoms.
- AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM: Aesculus is the best homoeopathy remedy for painful, blind purple-coloured piles that are itchy, aching, and burning. The best homoeopathic remedy for haemorrhoids that arise from abdominal plethora. These symptoms include severe pain, aching in the lumbar region, and purple-coloured piles.
- ALOE SOCOTRINA: When the piles look like grapes and are bleeding profusely, it is usually indicated with Aloe.
- THUJA: Thuja is an effective homoeopathic remedy for piles that are swollen and burning in the anus.
- PHOSPHORUS: Homoeopathy is the best homoeopathic medicine for treating bleeding haemorrhoids. The blood from haemorrhoids is bright red and has great debility.
- NUX-VOMICA: Nux is a homoeopathic remedy that relieves bleeding or non-bleeding pimples. It is use when there is burning pain, constipation, and ineffectual desire.
- CALCAREA FLUORICA: This medicine can be used to reduce itching and bleeding around the anal area.
- GRAPHITIS: It can be used to treat cracks, itching or soreness in the anal area.
Homoeopathic Treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Irritable Bowel Syndrome, or IBS, is one of the most common chronic functional gastrointestinal disorders. It is a condition that affects the large intestinal tract. IBS is diagnose based on symptoms and not any investigation. It determines that there is nothing wrong with the anatomy of each patient. There are also no imaging findings or techniques.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder of function that means the bowel doesn’t function as it should. It is possible to visualize the bowel without structural changes. It is not possible to test for bowel syndrome. However, it can be diagnose by eliminating other conditions.
- SPASTIC: Spastic can cause constipation or abdominal pain.
- FUNCTIONAL DIARRHOEA: This is usually characterized by a severe case of diarrhoea that occurs mostly in the mornings. It is usually characterize by a first bowel movement, followed typically by rush or watery movements.
- EXTRA-BOWEL MAINTENANCES: IBS can also cause other symptoms like lethargy or backache, which may be a sign of additional bowel manifestations.
CAUSES OF IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
Although we don’t know the exact cause of these changes in the pattern of contractions, some factors can be mention.
- FOODS: Certain foods can cause changes in the contract pattern. These foods include chocolates, fatty foods, alcohol, and carbonated drinks.
- STRESS: IBS problems can be exacerbated by stress in almost all patients.
- SMOKING: Irritatable bowel syndrome sufferers who smoke can also be affected.
- HORMONAL CAUSES: Hormonal changes can also exacerbate the problem. Irritatable bowel syndrome affects more women than it does men.
Symptoms in women
IBS is a common condition in pregnancy. IBS-affected women are more likely to have gynecologic problems.
- Menstruation: Most women with IBS have reported that their symptoms differ depending on when they are having their periods. They experience abdominal pain during their menses.
- Pregnancy: Many women report experiencing nausea, heartburn, and bowel movements in pregnancy.
- Sexual Relationships: IBS causes a reduction in sexual desire for women.
Men are less likely to express IBS symptoms to doctors than women. They don’t have the same data as women. IBS causes problems with sexual intimacy in men. Women with IBS also have difficulty with work, family, and social obligations. They are also more likely to experience depression.
- Abdominal pain
- Patterns of irregular defecation
- Frequency of altered stool
- Bloating and feeling of abdominal distension
- Change your bowel habits
- Weight loss
- Transmitting blood per rectum
According to the doctors at Spring Homeopathy, two types of homoeopathy medicines can be use to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Each patient’s symptoms are taken into consideration when determining the right medicine. These symptoms might not be related to the disease. When giving medicine, it is important to consider every aspect of the patient.
- ARGENTUM NITRICUM: Argentum is a homoeopathic remedy that can be used to treat IBS. Argentum can be use to treat IBS in people who are expressive, impulsive, or claustrophobic.
- ASAFOETIDA: Asafoetida is a remedy for those who feel constricted throughout their digestive tract.
- COLOCYNTHIS: If cutting pains or cramping are experienced, it is a good idea to make the person bend twice and press on their abdomen for colocynthis.
- LILIUM TIGRINUM: Lilium tigrinum, a homoeopathic remedy that is considered the best, indicates that the individual may have failed attempts to move their bowels every day. Constricting sensations are common in the chest. This person will be more sensitive to the excitement and other emotions. This person may be incline to irritability.
- LYCOPODIUM: This treatment is recommended for those suffering from bowel problems and chronic digestive discomforts. People with stomach pains and heartburn are quite common. They may feel more comfortable rubbing their abdomen.
- NUX VOMICAIf you have bowel problems, tension, chilliness, or irritability, then this could indicate that you need to seek treatment. Cramps and soreness in the abdominal wall muscles are common. Homoeopathic nux vomica medicine can be use to treat these symptoms.
- ALOE: This treatment is for irritable bowel syndrome. This includes symptoms like gas, diarrhoea and inability to control the runs.
Homoeopathic Remedies for Dengue Fever
This mosquito-borne disease is found in the tropical and subtropical regions of the globe. Mild dengue fever can cause high fever, joint pain and rash. Dengue hemorrhagic fever, also known as severe dengue fever, can lead to severe bleeding and sudden death.
Dengue fever is a common infection that causes millions of deaths worldwide. However, the number of cases in America and the Caribbean is rapidly increasing.
FACTS ABOUT DENGUE FEVER
- Here are some key facts about dengue fever
- The mosquitoes Aedes albopictus and Aedes aegypti transmit dengue throughout the world.
- 40% of the population lives in areas at high risk for dengue transmission.
- Dengue is an endemic disease in more than 90 countries across Asia, the Pacific, and the Caribbean.
- Symptoms usually appear between 4 and 7 days after a mosquito bite.
- If a diagnosis is prepare quickly, effective treatment is possible.
DENGUE FEVER SYMPTOMS
- Joint pain
- High fever and severe headaches
- The pain behind the eyes
- Severe muscle and joint pain
- Mild bleeding (such as a nosebleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising).
DIAGNOSIS OF DENGUE FOREVER
To determine if the patient is suffering from dengue. A blood test can be use to diagnose dengue infection. If you become ill after visiting a dengue-infected area, you should inform your doctor or you can visit Spring Homeopathy for a doctor’s consultation.
DENGUE FEVER TYPES
- Classical dengue fever: Fever can affect both sexes, regardless of their age. Classic dengue fever symptoms include facial flushing, chills, and non-specific febrile syndrome. Classical dengue fever can cause rashes that may appear reddish, maculopapular or scaly on the neck or face.
- Dengue hemorrhagic fever: Hemorrhagic fever can be caused by multiple dengue viruses. Hemorrhagic dengue is characterize by hemorrhagic gum bleeding, nausea, and headaches. Hemorrhagic fever that is not treat on time will lead to dengue shock syndrome.
- Dengue shock syndrome: Shock syndrome is a dangerous complication of dengue infections. Shock syndrome is a result of increased vascular permeability and dehydration, as well as myocardial dysfunction.
HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES AVAILABLE FOR DENGUE FEVER
- EUPATORIUM PERFOLIATUM: It is a quick and effective treatment for dengue fever, also called boneset. This provides the fastest relief from severe bone and joint pains. It can occur in any bone or the entire body. It can also help with nausea and vomiting.
- GELSEMIUM: Patients with dengue fever who feel almost weak and prone to prostration can use homoeopathy. Gelsemium is the perfect name for this condition: Dullness, Dizziness and Drowsiness.
- IPECAC: IPECAC is an effective treatment for dengue fever. Helps in recovering nausea and vomiting in dengue fever.
- ARSENIC ALBUM: Arsenic Album is a homoeopathic remedy that treats nausea caused by vomiting.
- BELLADONNA: It can be used to treat severe headaches and dengue fever. Belladonna works best when the pain is in the head. It is a strong and intense painkiller.