People often want to switch from one email client to another because of many reasons. One of them might be, lack of advanced features or the incapability of the former email client to fulfill the user’s need. And because of these users tend to shift to another email client for a better and efficient experience. One such conversion is from Opera Mail to Outlook PST. Opera Mail users seek on the internet for a solution to do so but couldn’t find one. As the conversion is being done for the email files, thus one must get a trusted method. Therefore, we have to jump into the scenario to help and provide the best-possible technique to users for Opera Mail Export to PST on Mac.
From here resolve your issue with the best possible method out there. Before getting into the solution, understand the complete overview of Opera Mail and Outlook.
Overview of Opera Mail & Outlook
Opera Mail is integrated news and email application that used to come with Opera Internet Suite. The email client provides users with rich features like contact manager, RSS feeds, spam options, support for POP3 & IMAP. But it lacked the basic features that are now included in almost every email client. The major problem is its delayed synchronization and Windows users who upgraded their Windows from 7 to 10 cannot keep Opera as the default email client. Other issues like slow-response time and malfunction of widgets, extensions, etc.
If you want to migrate from Opera Mail to Outlook, you first need to locate your MBS database on your Machine. MBS is a type of the MBOX file format, after locating it you can just use a Mac MBOX to PST Converter to perform the task. In this article, we have provided the best method to do the conversion, read and follow the blog carefully.
Reasons for Migration from Opera Mail to Outlook
Here are some of the basic reasons as to why you should shift to Outlook from Opera Mail directly: –
- Though Opera Mail is a lightweight emailing application that comes with an interactive interface, it has some issues while synchronization when compared to other email clients.
- Secondly, it cannot be set as the default emailing client in various versions of Mac OS. Thus, Mac users who want to use Opera Mail as their default email client face problems.
MS Outlook on the other hand provides some extraordinary features to smoothen the communication process, it includes Email Address Internalization (EAI), direct connectivity with Exchange Server that
- provides you with deeper and extensive search and also offers you varied themes including the dark one to the users.
- Also, Outlook works effectively well as compared to the other email clients because many of the bigger organizations use it for their daily communication purposes.
You’ve read the advantages of using the Outlook application, so let’s skip to the Solution for the conversion.
Also, read How to Backup Zimbra Mailboxes?
The Professional MBOX to PST Converter – An Automated Tool
The Manual Approach will be difficult to perform and will not guarantee you 100% success of the same. Therefore, we have come up with the best tool for Opera Mail Export to PST on Mac. MacUncle MBOX Converter, this tool can quickly and effortlessly migrate your Opera Mailbox files to PST without any glitches.
The tool offers you a dual-mode to upload the Opera Mail MBOX files in the software, either in bulk quantity or selectively using the Filter options. The wizard exports all the Meta components of the MBOX file to PST with full details. The software comes with a user-friendly interface that enables even novice users to operate the software easily without any technical assistance.
Demo version: Before purchasing the application user can check the working of the tool with the free edition. Convert around 20+ Opera Emails files on .mbox to PST format, and then buy the upgrade version.
Follow the below section to run the MBOX Converter on your Mac Machine.
The Procedure to Operate the Tool
The tool is very simple to run, however, from here you will get the simplified version of the steps for all users (with or without technical expertise).
- Start the software, MBOX to PST Converter on your Machine.
- Now upload the MBOX files that you wish to export to PST using the Add file (s) or Add folder (s) options.
- Then select PST from the Select Saving Option.
- Further, you can also choose your preferred destination location and file naming conventions. Finally, press the Export button.
You will receive notifications regarding the successful completion of the same.
Vital Traits of the Application
This section explains what makes the application stand out from the rest of the application. Here are the important features of the application for Opera Mail Export to PST format on Mac OS: –
- The software preserves and maintains the folder’s hierarchy during and after the procedure.
- The tool guaranteed you 100% safety and security; thus, you don’t have to worry about it.
- The utility produces great results as soon as you upload the MBOX files in the software.
- The wizard is purely a standalone one, there is no need for any other application to be installed with the Converter.
- There is no size or number of files limitation in the software, you can upload an unlimited number of files.
- The tool supports all the latest versions of Mac OS like 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, etc.
Get MSG Converter for Mac to Convert Email Messages in *.msg format on Mac OS.
The article gives you the perfect guide for Opera Mail Export to PST on Mac. Some users are facing issues with Opera Mail, it has some delayed synchronization issues and slow-response time therefore, people wish to shift to another email client for a better and rich experience. We have come up with the best and reliable method to perform the task. As opera mail saves your email messages in MBS format which is a variant of the MBOX file. The tool can quickly and directly convert the MBOX file to PST without any delay. The wizard supports all the latest versions of Mac OS.
Try Email Backup Application for Mac to Save all Email data locally on Mac Hard Drive