Many people use Outlook to organize their emails and data more professionally, but some users have noticed [pii_email_f744b3ae828b2f819cbd] error on it. Sometimes while accessing your important messages and emails in the Microsoft Outlook application, a few items can awake this problem. Whenever this error appears, you should immediately troubleshoot it using the steps mention in this article.
When Microsoft launched Outlook years ago, it was used to be a very straightforward email hub. However, the company has developed its features and performance dramatically in recent years, making it one of the most ideal email managing software. Even though it can still throw some errors at your screen due to some technical shortages.
Also Read: [pii_email_84423918fca5fbb65988]
Steps to Fix [pii_email_f744b3ae828b2f819cbd]
In most cases, you can get rid of [pii_email_f744b3ae828b2f819cbd] by updating your Outlook email manager using the official website. This procedure will hardly take a few minutes to complete. In case that doesn’t treat this glitch, you can try updating your computer’s operating system as it can affect your apps, including Outlook.
Nevertheless, you can easily beat down these issues by using some simple methods, such as updating the app, fixing your network connection, and repairing the installation.
So let’s go ahead and fix the Microsoft Outlook pii_email problem.
1. Update Outlook
You know updating this application will resolve most of the issues you will face while accessing your emails through it. Furthermore, this is the most convenient and less time-consuming process among other solutions.
So, here is how you update the Microsoft Outlook to fix [pii_email_f744b3ae828b2f819cbd]:
- Make your way to the Microsoft office outlook on your computer. Most people will go to the start menu and search for Outlook to open it. You can also use the same method to navigate this application.
- Go to the main menu from the top left corner.
- Then click on the about section.
- Scroll down words and find the option that says check updates.
- Make sure to click this option and wait for a few minutes to check for the available updates.
- If it finds any new information regarding your app, it will ask you to continue and update the app.
- All you have to do is follow your screen instructions.
- Once you have successfully upgraded the application to the newest available edition, the [pii_email_f744b3ae828b2f819cbd] error will be automatically removed.
2. Check for the operating system updates
The OS update will influence your computer programs and the way they work, so it can probably improve the application and remove errors. The operating system update procedure is quite easy and you don’t need to know any advanced computer knowledge to do it.
Here is how users can update their computer operating system:
- Go to the start menu and click on the settings button. The settings icon looks similar to a cog.
- Now find and select the updates and restore option.
- The windows update option should appear and you must click the check for updates button there.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
- The system software will check the accessible improved version for your operating system.
- It will automatically do the rest of the process so your Windows update will finish on its own.
Now restart your system and see if the recent Windows update has affected the outlook application and the [pii_email_f744b3ae828b2f819cbd] error code.
3. Using the built-in troubleshooter
Your computer has a troubleshooting utility capable of resolving problematic applications such as Outlook. This utility can prevent errors and problem codes on your computer by configuring your computer settings and system files.
So, you can use the Windows Troubleshooter to fix [pii_email_f744b3ae828b2f819cbd] using the given below steps:
- First, navigate to the start menu and then open the settings.
- When the settings window appears on your screen, please navigate to update.
- From the left-side menu, select the Troubleshoot option.
- On the right side, select the Run the Troubleshooter button.
- Follow the instructions on your screen and allow the troubleshooter to scan your computer to fix the damaged applications and files.
- When the scan finishes, close the program and shut down your device for a few minutes.
- Once that is done, you can start your computer and check if the error is cured.
Thousands of different Outlook patrons have utilized this method to get rid of the day-to-day technical glitches. If you don’t see any improvement in the program after applying this technique, please see the subsequent solution.
4. Restart Outlook Service to Solve [pii_email_f744b3ae828b2f819cbd]
There is the main service that handles MS Outlook on your computer and you should restart it. You also have to see if it is running or not. This is how to restart the Outlook service:
- Please put in the ‘Services’ text into the Cortana search bar and press Enter.
- A new Windows should come up, so go downwards and look for Microsoft Office Outlook or a similar service.
- In case it is already running, make a right-click on it and choose Restart.
- If it is paused or disabled, right-click and then choose Start.
- hit the ok and apply on the bottom.
- Close the Services app and open Outlook.
- See if it functions without any error or difficulties.
5. Repair Windows 10 Installation
If you still experience the error, repair the Windows installation. Don’t worry about your data as this procedure won’t delete anything on your device. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit Microsoft’s web-page and save the installation setup.
- When the download wraps up, open the setup.exe file you just saved from the internet.
- Agree to the License and Terms, and choose the Upgrade this PC Now choice.
- Go to Next and wait for the process to finish.
- Click on Keep personal files and apps.
- Go to Install and your system will reboot to fix the installation.
We hope this solution helped you troubleshoot error code [pii_email_f744b3ae828b2f819cbd] in no time. We are glad to see you here on our website and hope you will explore more topics.