eDistrict UP Certificate is an online web portal, which has been launched by the Uttar Pradesh Government. Through this scheme, several types of government services will be granted to the residents of the UP. If anyone wants to apply online for a certificate, then one can simply apply for it from the edistrict.up.nic.in portal sitting at home.
If you are a resident of the UP, in such a condition, you will require certificates and other government papers for many important activities and work in your state. The state government of UP launched a portal to apply various services online. If you are form UP, then keep reading this article to know the complete information. Through edistrict up portal citizen can avail all government services online like apply for certificates, apply pension in UP, khatauni, revenue, complaint registration in UP, etc.
Uttar Pradesh E District Portal
|Portal||UP E District Portal|
|Started by||Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||Provide Government Services Online|
|Services||Certificate Services, Licensing Services, Revenue Services, Service Overview etc.|
|UP E-District Official Website||https://edistrict.up.gov.in/edistrictup/|
Services Available on UP E District Portal
Revenue Department Services
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Copy of Khatauni
- Daily Revenue Cause Table
- Revenue Litigation Court View Order
- Revenue Suit Statement
Urban Development Department / Panchayati Raj Department
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
Panchayati Raj Department
- Application for copy of family register
- Permission to use loudspeaker/public address system/sound amplifier
Department of Training and Employment
- Application for employment registration
- Application for renewal of employment registration
Ration Card Related Services
- Apply For New Ration Card
- Application For Ration Card Amendment
- Application For Surrender Of Ration Card
Social Welfare Department
- Application for pension of uneducated widow woman
- Financial assistance for women under dowry scheme
- Legal aid to women in dowry harassment
- Grant scheme for marriage of daughter of widow destitute women
- Couple award scheme to promote widow marriage
- widow pension
Handicapped welfare department
- To apply for loan by a disabled person
- Application for marriage grant for disabled person
- Aids and devices application for disabled person
- Handicapped Pension
- Complaint Registration
- Fir Status
- Application For Tenant Verification
- Request For Domestic Servant Employee Verification
- Employee Verification Request
- Character Certificate Request
- Public Hearing
- Entertainment Tax
- Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh
- Applicant’s Photo
- Self Attested Declaration Form (Click For Format)
- Certificate Regarding Caste Of Councilor/Warden/Village Head
- Photocopy Of Ration Card
- High School Certificate As Proof Of Date Of Birth
- Marksheet Of All Higher Examinations
- Mark Sheet/Certificate Related To Technical Qualification
- Disability Certificate In Case The Candidates Are Disabled
- Certificate Of Reserved Category Such As SC / ST And Backward Classes For Reserved Category Candidates
- In Case Of Educational Qualification Less Than High School, Any Valid Certificate As Proof Of Date Of Birth And Mark Sheet / Certificate Of Highest Educational Qualification.
Process UP eDistrict Registration 2021
Step 1: For this, first you have to visit the official portal of Uttar Pradesh e-district https://edistrict.up.gov.in/
Step 2: On the home page select link “Citizen Login”
Step 3: If you are a new user, click on “New User Registration”
Step 4: Fill the eDistrict UP registration form 2021 details such as personal information, contact details, address, mail information, etc
Step 5: Enter the captcha verification code and hit the submit button to save the information.
Step 6: After successfully submission of the UP certificate apply form, an OTP will send to your registered mobile number. Through this OTP user can login to the edistrictup portal and avail the benefit of the services.
Login eDistrict UP Portal
To avail the benefit of the eDistrict UP online services applicant need to login to the portal. Hit the login link on the home page of the public service portal of UP and fill the login details username and password carefully.
How to check certificate status?
Step 1: First of all, visit the official website and click on the “Application Status” link
Step 2: Enter your application number and hit search button
Step 3: Now the status of the e-district uttar Pradesh application will be displayed on the screen
How to verify certificate on edistrict up portal?
To verify the certificate online applicant follows the steps:
Step 1: Go to the e-district up official website
Step 2: Click on the link “Verification of Certificate”
Step 3: Through this process applicant can easily verify the caste certificate, income certificate, residence certificate easily.
E-district UP Contact details
Visit the edistrict Up official website and click on the “Contact” tab on the home page. Applicant will see the CEG contact details here and “District wise contact list of DSP’s”.
In this article we will provide you the important information related to the UP e-District portal online certificate services. You can also visit Sarkarii yojana website for latest schemes.