What a landing page needs
Ideally, you should build a professional, easy to navigate, high-converting landing page. It is the first page that a site visitor sees and therefore if you want to have someone engaged in other parts of your website, you must first capture them with a good looking landing page. A good chunk of having a great landing page all comes down to the preparation of content. Ideally, a landing page should have the following components:
- Quick to navigate
- Have a good layout
- Have other links which can easily be seen
- An overview of what your business, service, or website is all about
- Visually engaging
Where to create your landing page
A landing page should typically come with a website. Some choose to have a full website with the landing page as the homepage, while others just prefer a one-page landing page (or what some may call a sales page).
Either of these two forms just performs one purpose: to entice the customer to purchase the service or product; or to convert them according to your chosen metrics. These metrics could be to sign-up to your newsletter, sign-up on the website as a member, join a Facebook group, follow social media accounts, and others.
Now, there is an easy way to create a landing page and that is with the hPage.com free website builder. The page website builder allows you to easily build a landing page in a matter of minutes.
About: hPage is a free website builder that allows you to build a landing page even if you do not know any programming or coding knowledge.
Creating a landing page
Creating web pages is a task that comes when you decide to get a website. With the hPage.com website builder, you can now create and manage the web pages in your website even without being a tech geek.
For those of you who want to have your own website and create content through the web pages, this article is for you. The hPage website builder makes it easy for you to get your own website without any hassle. Moreover, adding web pages to your website is very easy such that a kid or grandpa without any tech knowledge can do it!
Here are some essentials you need to take note of when creating a landing page:
- About – Let your visitors know what your service, product, or business is all about. Take note that the copy of your website should engage the visitor right away. Copy must be engaging and compelling to read.
- Site template – Select a design template that fits what your visitors need. The template must be easy to navigate and it must have a good interface so visitors can easily see the other links.
- Adjust it to a mobile friendly layout – The landing page must also be viewable on mobile since many users use their phones to view sites. Most likely, your website builder will have this.
- Value proposition – Have a good value proposition. This might free stuff which can entice people or a call to action that will entice the visitor to purchase your product or service on your landing page.
- Keep it simple – Do not overcomplicate your landing page with many images, long copies, many links, or rambling about your service. Just get to the point and remove the fluff.
- Show social proof – It could be text or video testimonials, reviews, or social media links.
- Be visual – Most people are visual. Add a short video that describes your product or service. It’s kind of like a pitch to your visitor.