Did you spill coffee on your iPhone? Or, did you get drenched while the iPhone was in your pocket? Well, your device, like every other electronic device, has a hate relationship with liquids. So it is likely that it might stop working once it comes in contact with beverages or water. Relax. Do not yet write its obituary. It can still be salvaged by an iPhone service centre in Gurgaon. As Apple’s limited warranty does not cover accidental damages, you can contact a third-party service centre. It, however, must be known for its excellent iPhone repair services in Gurgaon.
But contacting a service centre should be your second step. The first step should be doing everything possible to stop the liquid from killing your beloved iPhone. The sooner your iPhone gets dried out, the better chance it has of springing back to life.
Here are some tips on how to save the water-damaged device at your end.
- Turn off your iPhone instead of frantically trying to revive it. It is to prevent the possibility of a short circuit.
- Quickly wipe your device using a lint-free cloth, ensuring that liquid does not enter the ports or other openings.
- Keep your iPhone in a bag of uncooked rice for 24 to 36 hours. This step might help draw water out.
- You must not charge the water-damaged iPhone or plug it in to check whether it works or not.
You might be able to use your iPhone after a couple of days. But, if the lifeless, black screen continues to stare at you, it is time to contact the iPhone service centre in Gurgaon, officially called Gurugram.
The second-largest city of Haryana is a major information technology hu. It is also home to several top-notch repair centres. And as the iPhone is a popular mobile device in the city, you will find a significant number of service centres focused on its repair. But, it is unlikely that all of them can fix your water-damaged device right. It is a complicated repair job, and not all service centres can handle it. Only a few have technicians who are equipped with the skills and tools needed to make your iPhone work again.
Let’s take a look at factors that make a service centre right for your water-damaged iPhone.
- It must have the capability to handle all the iPhone models.
- A team of very experienced and well-trained technicians.
- Equipped with the right diagnostic tools and repair equipment.
- Use of genuine parts.
- Transparent repair process. The centre should not overstate the damages caused by liquid.
- Reasonable repair fee.
The water-damaged iPhone is difficult to repair. And small mobile phone repair shops will not have the expertise and the equipment needed to handle it efficiently. You have to contact a renowned iPhone service centre in Gurgaon. You can also check out the best service centres located in Delhi. Some of them offer the pickup and drop-off service. It makes it easy for you to access top-quality service without moving anywhere.