A Shared Hosting Provider service is a web hosting service where many websites reside on one web server connected to the Internet. This is generally the most economical option for hosting, as the overall cost of server maintenance is spread over many customers.
Why Are Best Shared Hosting Services The Right Choice For Your Business?
If your website traffic is expected to increase and if your business can operate at a relatively lower bandwidth, a shared hosting platform will serve your purpose.
While dedicated servers may appear to be more appealing, shared hosting provider is just as good and effective based on your needs
5 reasons best shared hosting provider are the right choice for your business:
- Economic Alternative
As an online business, you may already be concerned about lowering expenses wherever possible. A shared platform will cut you some slack and give you room to expand online even on a budget while offering similar features to other types of hosting. The only difference is that you’ll be sharing the resources with other website owners. Don’t worry, top shared hosting companies will take care of your resources and server.
- Easy to use and manage
Apart from some elements such as website design and app installations, you wouldn’t have to manage anything on the server – the best shared hosting provider will take care of everything. Thus, managing shared hosting is hassle-free.
Moreover, the administrative activities and monitoring responsibilities connected with maintaining a server are managed through the streamlined user interface of such providers.
- Built-in cPanel
With an efficient cPanel dashboard, you can handle your web hosting chores like setting up emails, databases, addon domains, etc. – all free of cost. A built-in cPanel helps to save not just money but also time.
- Host Multiple Domains by best shared web hosting
The best part about shared hosting plan is that you can connect multiple websites to your user directory; all you have to do is make sure the domains you buy are connected to it. This saves a lot of additional costs and even the confusion of managing several websites on different platforms.
Because the control panel tool is so user-friendly and adaptable, it allows for customization. It allows users to control a variety of functions, including file and picture uploads, as well as access site statistics. These reasons will suffice your hosting requirements and help you create a strong online presence, healthy traffic, and engagement. If you have budget constraints, shared hosting providers are a viable option. Choose from our list of top shared hosting companies that offer the best shared hosting services for your business.
How to select the right web hosting provider for your business?
1. Layout your business plan
To understand how you expect your business to grow, have a business plan in place. Your existing and future business strategy will help you to understand your current web hosting needs.
2. Understand the factors that you need to consider
Before you choose a hosting provider, understand the Factors You Need to Consider. Some of these factors include the expected speed, performance, uptime, memory, support needed, etc.
3. Visit an online web hosting directory
You can either spend a good deal of time researching a list of web hosting providers or then researching the plans they offer. Or, you can simply head over to an online web directory that has already shortlisted the best-performing web hosting providers and laid out their plans.
4. Compare your options
Before you buy, compare your options, understand the features offered by all the shortlisted web hosting companies and compare the user reviews of these companies.
5. Finalize the one that suits your needs
Once you are convinced which provider fulfills most of your needs, finalize it. Next, check with them for the support they offer, the prices they’ll charge at the time of renewal, etc. If everything looks good, go ahead and buy the right package from the right provider!
9 Popular Types of Web Hosting Service
Here is the list of the best types of web hosting services for large and small businesses in 2022:
- Shared hosting
- Reseller hosting
- Virtual Dedicated Server
- Dedicated hosting service
- Managed hosting service
- Colocation web hosting service
- Cloud hosting
- Clustered hosting
- Grid hosting
Main Types of Web Hosting and Who Should Use Them?
Here are 5 different types of web hosting services you need to carry out your online business:
- Shared Hosting provider
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- Managed Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
Let’s find out what type of web hosting suits your business.
5 Types of Web Hosting You Must Consider in 2022
1. Best Shared Hosting
Best Shared Hosting provider hosts various web pages in one web server, which is divided into several folders and each folder contains a single web. All the resources of a computer like RAM, CPU, Internet, etc., are shared among various websites hosted on it and this is the reason it is called shared hosting.
Since several clients share the same resources this does not mean everyone can access your crucial data. You will be allotted your own private and exclusive space with the highest security standards and the load generated by webs on the server will be shared. This is one of the most famous types of web hosting.
Shared web Hosting provider offers a large number of business advantages, among which the following stand out:
- Best Shared Hosting provider is so much cheaper as compared to VPS Hosting or Dedicated Hosting.
- The maintenance and management of the server are not your headaches. It is the responsibility of Shared Hosting Service providers.
- Access multiple email accounts along with your own domain.
- Get complete support for MySQL and PHP.
- Don’t need any advanced technical knowledge to manage your website while using a shared hosting provider
Perhaps there are several amazing benefits of using shared hosting provider, but there are some serious drawbacks also. For example:
- Your crucial database might be prone to cyber-attacks or malicious software that might affect your entire website.
- While sharing the resources with other websites, you may experience slow processes and a slightly sluggish website loading.
- There will be several limitations regarding the memory for storage space and CPU.
- Your hosting plan might have only a few hosting features as compared to other hostings.
2. VPS Hosting
A VPS Server aka Virtual Private Server is a virtual space located in a physical machine or computer network that integrates multiple VPS servers. All the settings for each VPS server are independent of each other and the users can manage their own server resources like RAM, CPU, disk space, IP, etc, as per their requirements. This is another well-known types of VPS hosting.
Every VPS has its physical resources, which allows them to perform efficiently. Besides, the latter is not shared with other VPS that are created on the same machine. So, if you are looking for hosting that offers great performance, reliability, and security at affordable pricing, then go for VPS service providers.
Among all the major advantages of VPS hosting you find the following:
- You will get a completely dedicated IP address for your website.
- You will get faster and more reliable hosting services to run your business smoothly.
- If your website reaches peak traffic, then your website won’t get crashed.
- You will be able to customize and install the applications and programs you need to run your business.
- You will have complete access to configure your server according to your requirements.
- As your business grows, you start getting more traffic, you can add more resources to your website easily.
- The cost of VPS hosting plans will be a bit higher.
- You require advanced technical skills to perform admin tasks and server configuration as misconfigured servers might lead to serious vulnerabilities.
- You will have a very poor tolerance to hardware failures and there is no guarantee of the actual server availability.
3. Dedicated Hosting
A hosting server with a completely dedicated server exclusively to a single site is what we call managed dedicated server hosting. This type of hosting can be configured internally or externally as a service. In dedicated server type hosting the physical machines and resources are solely dedicated to one account and the user doesn’t share the space with other accounts or clients.
If you use the best dedicated server, this means all the space and resources will solely be used by you and you can use them however you want. It is like renting a room inside a flat, on the other hand, VPS hosting is like renting a flat within a building.
- Web application and other failure issues will not affect your website’s availability and speed.
- You will get complete access to the server and will be able to make all the necessary setting changes to your website.
- Since you will get a server exclusively, you can install your own applications and perform special configurations to speed up your website.
- Using a dedicated server means you will get a super-fast performance along with stability and 100% page load time.
- With firewalls and antiviruses, the website will be extremely secure.
- With your dedicated hosting, you will get 24/7 technical support throughout the year and you will never face any technical difficulty.
- The cost of dedicated hosting is a bit higher.
- Website doesn’t get too much daily traffic then, as choosing dedicated hosting might not be a great option.
- You must know about configuring web hosting servers and installing applications correctly.
- If you have purchased dedicated hosting for your business, then cannot simply walk away with your server if you are unhappy with your service provider.
4. Managed Hosting
Managed Hosting is a type of web hosting in which all your website’s resources are managed by the service provider and you don’t have to worry about anything. If you are handling a large business and don’t have time to manage your website, then choosing this type of web hosting is the best option for you.
In managed type hosting you will get plenty of resources, disk space, and servers so that your business runs smoothly all the time seamlessly and you can focus on exactly what’s important.
- Your website will be super fast all the time and if the traffic spikes up, your service provider team has got your back.
- Properly configured server and application.
- Freedom to install any application or software that fits your business requirements.
- Managed Website’s security or data breaches as everything.
- Managed hosting is costly as whenever you need to install some application or any technical task, you need to take purchased technical assistance from the provider.
- Website’s control by service provider and user cannot perform configuration tasks.
5. Cloud Hosting
A Cloud computing is the on-demand availability of a computer system resources, such as data storage and a computing power.
Large clouds often have functions distributed over multiple locations, each location being a data center
Choosing cloud hosting means you only pay for what you actually need and you don’t have to invest in purchasing hardware to manage your online business.
- Everyone can access your website from any device from all around the world.
- You will save software, hardware, and technical costs to manage your online business.
- Website is more secure on the web.
- Cloud’s highly encrypted security will never let hackers or malware attack your website.
- Your vendor will manage and optimize everything for you.
- You can expand your storage space and features at any time as per your business needs.
- Without the Internet, no one can access your website.
- No cloud service providers offer permanent data accessibility.
- Downtime with your website about which you can’t do anything.
- You will always have to depend on the Internet connection to access or run your website