Are you troubled by your phone’s battery or are you going somewhere where there is no charger?
How bad it feels when we are somewhere there is neither any electricity nor charger and the mobile phone’s battery is 2%.
Then you think of purchasing the best Power Banks for travel, but many questions come to your mind. For example, which trusted company’s power bank should be chosen, how much its size should be taken, and many more questions.
That’s why today we have prepared a detailed article about all your problems, in which you will get to know everything from scratch.
As you know this is a detailed article that’s why we have mentioned some Q & A sections in which you will get to know everything about the best Power Banks for travel.
2 Different Types of Power Bank Batteries
The power bank has two types of batteries Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) and Lithium Polymer (LiPo). The Lithium-Ion batteries come in a cylindrical shape and Lithium Polymer batteries come in a flat rectangular shape.
How to choose a Power Bank?
Few points to remember while choosing the best power banks for travel.
Portable and lightweight
You will be able to carry the power bank when it is lightweight and it will be portable. The power bank weight will be below 250 grams. So, that you will be able to carry it easily.
Charging speed matters a lot for a power bank. You have to take care of output current and it should always be greater than 2.1 amperes. The higher the output current the faster your device will charge.
You May Also Like: Best Fast Mobile Chargers
Choose higher capacity
To get the best battery backup for your device you will need to find the best power bank. The choice depends on the kind of device you are using and on the needs of the user. If you only want to charge your phone once, you should go with a 5000mAh capacity power bank. We recommend you to go with at least a 10000mAh capacity power bank because it will charge your phone 2-3 times.
Is the size of the power bank matter?
Size matters when you’re planning your travel. Do you need a small capacity of power bank? A large capacity power bank that fits easily in your pocket? The best power banks we know are those that can fit all these features in a single device, which you can pocket and bring everywhere with you. They are easy to carry and can charge a phone multiple times. Find out which power banks are the best for travel below.
Make sure you purchase from trusted brands
There are many companies in the market and all the companies say that our product is the best but you cannot buy the product of any company without research. That’s why we have mentioned some companies for you, which you can trust by closing your eyes. We will tell you the power banks and companies below.
Top 5 Best Power Banks For Travel
- Syska 10000 mAh Power Bank
- Mi Pocket Power Bank Pro Black 10000mAh
- pTron Dynamo Zip 20000mAh Power Bank
- Redmi 20000mAh Power Bank
- Ambrane 27000mAh Power Bank
Syska 10000 mAh Li-Polymer P1015B Power Bank
About this item
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery 2.2 times And It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery 1.6 times
- Output : Double USB Output DC5V |2.4A
- Body Material: ABS Plastic| Weight 288 gm
- Included in the box: 1 Micro USB Cable, 1 User Manual, 1 Warranty Card, Charger Not included
- Input: 5V || 2 A AND Charging time: Approx 5 to 6 hours(10 W charger, standard USB cable)
- Country of Origin: India
Read More: Best Power Bank Under 1000
Mi Pocket Power Bank Pro Black 10000mAh
About this item
- 22.5W Ultra-Fast Charging
- Super light-weight and Pocket-sized
- Power delivery 3.0
- Triple output port
pTron Dynamo Zip 20000mAh Power Bank
About this item
- Super Solid 20000mAh Power Bank: The large-capacity Li-Polymer battery charger allows you to charge your smart electronic devices multiple times.
- 2 Ports 18W Output: USB-A & Type-C (PD) output ports, can charge 2 smart devices at the same time & support single-port 18W fast charging.
- 2 Ports 18W Input: Micro-USB & USB-C (PD) input ports, support 18W fast input & fully charge itself in about 6-7 hours (use 18W charger & standard USB cable).
- Safe & Reliable: Portable ergonomic design with lightweight protective metal casing and high-quality chipset with 7-layers of advanced protection. Made in India power bank.
- Wide Compatibility: pTron Dynamo Zip power bank is compatible with smartphones and tablets as well as a variety of digital cameras and handheld gaming devices.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase.
Redmi 20000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank
About this item
- 20000mAh Li-Polymer Battery: Redmi Power Bank comes with high-density advanced Li-polymer batteries that make it more durable and optimizes charging efficiency. It can charge Redmi K20 Pro – 3.5 times, iPhone XS – 4.7 times & Redmi Note 7 – 3.5 times
- 18W Fast Charging: The new Redmi Power Bank comes with 18W Fast Charging. It supports 5.1V/2.4A, 9V/ 2A MAX and 12V/1.5A MAX charging outputs that ensures efficient and quick charging for your devices
- Classic Dual Port: Dual input ports (Micro-USB/USB-C) and Dual USB Output with smart charging – Redmi Power Bank intelligently adjusts power output up to 18W to deliver fast and efficient charging for each connected device
- Ergonomics at its Best: This power bank is crafted using high-quality material and comes in classic black and white colour. The anti-slip edge texture offers a great hand feel and prevents pesky falls and drops
- 12 Layers Circuit Protection: Mi Power Bank comes with an advanced level of chipset protection that ensures protection against short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-charge & discharge, etc
- Two-way Quick Charge: The feature ensures faster charging for Power Bank and connected devices; Charging time: Approx 6.7 hours (18W charger, standard USB cable), Approx 10 hours ( 10W charger, standard USB cable)
- Universal Compatibility: Now charge not just mobiles but tablets, BT speakers, earphones, headsets, fitness bands etc.
- Made in India: Redmi Power Banks are fully manufactured in India and pass through stringent quality tests and checks.
- Easy to carry: The product has been designed keeping Indian usage in mind and is made for carrying it on the go. The weight has been kept to a minimum for easy portability.
- 6 months warranty: The device comes with 6 months of warranty.
Ambrane 27000mAh Li-Polymer Powerbank
About this item
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery 6.75 times and It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery 5.06 times (approx).
- Output : Dual USB QC Port – 5V/3.1A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A |Type-C PD Port 18W Quick Charge.
- Body: Premium Rubberized Scratch Less Finish ABS Plastic || Weight: 520gm.
- Included in Box: 1 x Power Bank, 1x Charging Cable, 1x User Manual & Warranty Card (Charger Not Included).
- Warranty: 6 Months Warranty.
- Time to Recharge: 12-13 hours charging time with Standard Charger 18W rating.
So, these were the top 5 power banks for travel.
If you want the best power bank under 500 then you can read our previous article. In that article, we have shared the 5 best power banks under 500. So, you must check out that one also if you are confused till now.
So guys hope you like the best power banks for travel.