The ABES Engineering College (ABESEC) is one of the best engineering colleges in Ghaziabad. So, the institute was establish in the year 1999 with a motive to provide the best quality of higher education to young minds in technology and Management. The institute is affiliated with Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. So, ABES Engineering College offers B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, and MBA in areas such as civil, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, and Information Technology. The programs offered by ABESEC are accredit by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Now, we will be discussing ABES Engineering College Admission Process
Abes Engineering college for all placement
The institute has been awarded the highest placement record consistently for a few years. The ABES Engineering College is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). So, the institute has achieved excellence in academics by consistently securing the 1st position for consecutively 8 semesters in university academic results.
Follow the given online admission procedure for the ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad:-
- Firstly, mark sheet and passing certificate of 10thstandard
- Firstly, mark Sheet and passing certificate of 12thstandard
- Graduation/ Diploma certificate
- PDC/ Degree
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card (candidate and parents)
- Pan card
- Blood Group certificate
- Passport size photo
- Passport size photograph of parents
- Address proof
- Firstly the applicants should visit the Official website of the institute ABES Engineering College
- Now, select the course which you want to pursue and then apply
- Provide valid Personal details, Phone Number, and Email Id.
- Now, the applicants need to Log In, after verification of the Email ID.
- Fill up the form with academic records, work experience
- Pay the application fee via Paytm, Bank Draft, RTGS/ NEFT
- Now submit the application form
- Now the last step is to print out the application form
ABES Engineering College Admission
For getting admission to ABES Engineering College admission through the UPSEE examination firstly, the applicants have to undergo the UPSEE counselling process after qualifying for the entrance examination. So here, the details about UPSEE counselling procedure are given below:
UPSEE Counselling Procedure
The UPSEE counselling procedure is conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University which is conduct in 5 rounds including spot counselling. However, the whole counselling procedure has been conduct by following steps:
Firstly, the applicants must have to register for the counselling through online mode by visiting the official website. The applicants must register for counselling by entering their application number and password. During registration, candidates will have to pay a counselling fee of Rs. 1000. The fee can be paid by online mode (credit card/ debit card/ internet banking).
After paying the fee, the applicants also have to upload the scanned copy of all documents/ certificates. The size of each document must be a maximum of 200 KB. The applicant’s documents/ certificates must be verified by the university through online mode.
Online Choice filling
After successful fee payment and transaction are updated at the UPSEE official website the “Choice of Filling and Locking” link will be activated immediately on the login page. applicants must fill in their choices of college and courses as per their preferences. The applicants must efill the maximum number of choices. So,candidate should lock the filled choices in a specified period. Otherwise, the choices filled by the candidates at the end of the specifi period will be automatically restrict by the system.
Firstly, applicants must check the seat allotment result by entering their “Application Number” and “Password”. The applicants will be also able to download their seat allotment letter for admission. The allotment of seats will be carried out based on UPSEE merit, and availability of seats, The subject to the order of preference given for the seats. After allotment of seat candidates have to deposit the seat confirmation fee of Rs. 20000 (Gen/OBC)/ Rs. 12000 (SC/ST) and then they should freeze or float the seats according to their choice.
After the declaration of seat allotment result, candidates have to report to the allotted college in a given period. However, The seats of the applicants will be automatically cancel case, So, they will not report to the allotted college in a given time. So that, the seat will be give to the next candidate.
Review of ABES Engineering College
The ABES Engineering College is surround by a large number of industries such as Accenture, Tata consultancy services, Infosys, Capgemini, IBM, Deloitte, Wipro, Flipkart, Amazon, etc. So, here the students get the opportunity for real-life experiential learning. ABES Engineering College is approv the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). So, the college is affiliated with Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), training and placement cell prepares the students for job opportunities.
- So, However, Highest placement package offered to the students at the placement drive is Rs. 44.14 lakh PA.
Ranking of ABES Engineering College
ABES Engineering College is also known as the Academy of Business and Engineering Science. So, the institute is rank among 201-250 in the NIRF above all rankings 2020 under the engineering category.
Scholarship offered by ABES Engineering College
Scholarships for MBA Students
- So, applicants who score 75% aggregate marks or more in classes 10, 12, and graduation along with less than 100 in general test gets a 100% concession in tuition fee.
- So, applicants who score 75% or more aggregate in Classes 10, 12, and graduation together get a 50% concession in tuition fee Similarly.
- The applicants who score 70% or more aggregate in Classes 10, 12, and graduation together or 75% marks in graduation get a Rs. 25,000 concession in tuition fee.
- The applicants who score 65% or more aggregate in Classes 10, 12, and graduation together or 70% in graduation get a Rs. 20,000 concession in tuition fee.
- The applicants who score 60% or more aggregate in Classes 10, 12, and graduation together or 65% in graduation get a concession of Rs. 10,000 in tuition fee.
Scholarships for MCA Students
- First, Applicants who score 75% or more in classes 10, 12, and graduation along with less than 100 in general test get a 100% concession in tuition fee.
- Secondly, the applicants who score 75% or more aggregate in Classes 10, 12, and graduation together get a 50% concession in tuition fee.
- Thirdly, the applicants who score 70% or more aggregate in Classes 10, 12, and graduation together or 75% marks in graduation get a Rs. 25,000 concession in tuition fee.
- Fourthly, The applicants who score 65% or more aggregate in Classes 10, 12, and graduation together or 70% in graduation get a Rs. 20,000 concession in tuition fee.
- Fifthly, The applicants who score 60% or more aggregate in Classes 10, 12, and graduation together or 65% in graduation get a concession of Rs. 10,000 in tuition fee.
Other scholarships offered are:
- Merit-Cum Means Scholarship
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- Pragati Scholarship
ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad Eligibility Criteria
ABES Engineering College B.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants should have at least 50% aggregate marks in class 12 from a recognize board
- So, applicants should have a valid score in Similarly JEE Main/ UPSEE,
ABES Engineering College M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants should have an aggregate of 55% marks in BE/ B.Tech from a recognized university
- So, applicants should have a valid score in GATE
ABES Engineering College MBA Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants should have a 50% aggregate marks in graduation
- The candidates should have a valid score in CAT
ABES Engineering College MCA Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants should have a 45% aggregate marks in graduation from a recognized university
- The applicants should have a valid score in UPSEE