Taking a trip to Goa will experience talks about the trip to Goa where you can spend a week exploring at beaches, hotels and cultural highlights.
You can have enough time to spend a week in Goa at the beginning of the month of april. This will be a best opportunity that would allow you to explore the state almost in its entirety..
This trip will provide you a fantastic insight into the possibilities of a holiday to Goa. This will give a greater impression of what exactly we have selling at Goa experience to holiday, it makes hoping to capture some Indian sunshine, culture and also the character.
Sunset at Arossim Beach:
While landing in Goa, you will spend two weeks backpacking in the north of India, where you can explore the Golden Triangle and the desert cities of Rajasthan. In the north, it was incredible.
- A chaotic and
- Mesmerizing mass of multisensory experience.
But you have to be certainly ready for a more laid-back impression of India as you can board the flight to Goa.
The Goa trip provides a languid and relaxed atmosphere, it is particularly in the comparison with north of the country and for this began as soon as you met other members of The Goa Experience team at the place Zeebop. This is a famous beach shack located at Utorda Beach. This place was a really wonderful site to enjoy some of Goa’s famous seafood and the dodge spice, for the time being at least the backdrop of the ocean with the cooling sea breeze.
Seafood at Zeebop:
You can spend the first few days staying in South Goa while visiting different beaches, hotels and the local villages and generally getting a feel for the region.
On the Southside, it will be a more relaxed and peaceful part of Goa.
This is reflected by beaches such as,
This is a little energetic which is regarded as the south most popular beach resort, this is frequented by domestic and international tourists alike.
You can enjoy one of the most adventurous days while staying in South Goa, as you embarked on the Glimpses of Goa tour. This is one of the popular excursions, to explore the cultural heritage of the state.
- Here you can visit, during our tour:
- The Dr Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary,
- Old Goa, a spice plantation and
The temples of Ponda. The bird sanctuary was really a fantastic you can enjoy this through a canoe ride down the River Mandovi as you can spot kites, kingfishers and even a saltwater crocodile. Old Goa and Ponda provided a step back in time, this can be done particularly former with its beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Best place to visit:
- Vagator Beach – Most Popular Beach
- Anjuna Beach – A Palm Shaded Beach
- Calangute Beach – A Pristine Beach
- Sinquerim Beach – Beautiful Shores
- Candolim Beach – Serene Environment
- Arambol Beach – Best For Beaching
- Mandrem Beach – Amazing Views
- Fort Aguada – An Ancient Structure
- Church Of Mae De Deus – Architecture
- Temple Of Brihadeshwara – Spiritual Vibes
- Chapora Fort – Historical Charm
- Casino Palm – For A Fun Game
- MV Caravela – Try Your Luck
- Casino Pride – A Popular One
- Anjuna Market – A Popular Market
- Mapusa Market – Explore Well
- Bicholim – An Interesting City
- Club Cabana – A Popular Club
- Sinq Nightclub – Music And Dance
- Aguada Beach – A Must Visit
- Baga Beach – For Beach Lovers
- Bom Jesus Basilica – A Famous Structure
- Chorao Island – A Gorgeous Place
- Grand Island – Breathtaking Views
- Club LPK – For Nightlife
- Morjim Beach – Some More Beaching
- Querim Beach – A Romantic Beach
- Coco Beach – A Silent Beach
- Vainguinim Beach – A Lesser Known Beach
- Mangueshi Temple – Amazing Structure
- Miramar Beach – Must Not Miss
- Siridao Beach – Golden Sand And More
- Goa State Museum – Explore The History
- Butterfly Beach – Charming Beach
- Dona Paula Beach – A Historical Beach
- Titos – The Best Nightlife Experience
- Grande Island – For Water Adventures
- Chapel of St. Catherine – For A Tranquil Time
- The Ashvem Beach – For Love Birds
This trip will provide you a languid and relaxed atmosphere, this is particularly in the comparison with the north of the country
Best month for this Trip:
The months between November to January , will be the best Season where the Goa carnival takes place in those months at Goa.
If you are planning for the trip in winters it will be from October to March. Goa must include,
- Plan for long duration – minimum 2 weeks
- Stay in North and South Goa – Best place to stay.
- Plan a Beach side – Candle light dinner.
- Less sightseeing and more togetherness.