Ready to implement Zimbra to Exchange migration, but don’t know where to start from? Well, it’s not a surprising thing if you are unaware of this email migration. Here’s the reason behind this: You can export Zimbra to Exchange server by domain name, username, password, server name. From the Zimbra desktop, a user can export TGZ files and can store all emails, contacts, calendars,s and other stuff on their local hard drive. However, if a user is searching for a solution to migrate mailbox from Zimbra to Exchange for a system administrator, then it’s not an easy thing to do. It will require a proper strategy because one single error can lead to serious data loss issues and can increase complications.
Hence, today we will describe a solution that will help you to migrate all Zimbra emails, contacts, calendars, etc to Zimbra account in a direct manner without any external plugin installation.
Zimbra to Exchange Online Migration Tool- Professional Solution
By using zMigrator Software, any user can directly export Zimbra mailboxes to Exchange server. The best usage of this application is that it does not require to convert the emails into PST format and then import them into Exchange server account. With it, you can move data from Zimbra to Exchange server 2016, 2013, 2010, etc.
How to Migrate Mailbox from Zimbra to Exchange Server ? -Stepwise Explanation
In nutshell, we can say that this entire process will take five major steps in implementing Zimbra to Exchange migration. With this toolkit, users can migrate unlimited mailbox data like emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc.
Now, follow these guidelines to export Zimbra to Exchange server:
Step1: First of all, download and install the setup of software on your computer. Now, in the menu bar, hit on Add Files or Add Folders option to upload Zimbra TGZ files.
Step2: Now, select the folder that comprises TGZ files and tap on Select folder button. Once you do this, the tool starts fetching all data from TGZ files and show the folder list in the left panel of the screen.
Step3: You will see the preview of all Zimbra TGZ mailbox items in the software panel.
Step4: Next, select Exchange Server from the list of saving options. Enter the Domain/user name, Password, Server name. If you wish to Change language, then enable that option. Also, enable the ‘I am Admin’ option if you wish to login using Exchange Server Admin account to backup all user accounts.
Step5: Lastly, click on the Next button to start the Zimbra to Exchange migration task.
Top-Notch Features of Zimbra to Exchange Migration Tool
Have a look at the major benefits and features of the software:
- It allows to bulk migrate Zimbra mailbox to Exchange server in one round of processing.
- The software can directly move all Zimbra mailbox items to Exchange online without extracting the TGZ data.
- It gives option to change the language into other languages such as Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
- The tool offers feature of I am Admin with the help of which one can import emails from Zimbra account into Exchange Administrator account for multiple user accounts.
- With the toolkit, the users can migrate Zimbra to Exchange server from all folders like Inbox, Deleted Items, Drafts, Spam, Junk emails, etc.
- Users can also individually save Zimbra attachments associated with the emails.
- During the Zimbra to Exchange migration task, the tool maintains the internal folder hierarchy as well as all the email components.
- It is compatible with all Windows OS like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
In the above article, we have explained how to migrate all data from Zimbra to Exchange server. The solution discussed in this blog is very simple and need little efforts for execution. Even if you are from a non-technical background, still you can utilize this Zimbra to Microsoft Exchange Server migration tool without any problem.
There are various users who wants to invest in an application after testing it. So, you can also evaluate the performance of the software with the free demo version. It costs nothing and will let you to export few Zimbra mailbox items to Exchange server. For unlimited migration, you will require to purchase the license keys of the software. It has an interactive interface with plenty of amazing features. Now, download it today to avail its benefits and for migrating Zimbra mailboxes to Exchange server.