Few things are more frustrating than when you want to print a document, and your wireless printer is in an error state, or gives you the silent treatment. Perhaps you’ve tried to connect your WiFi printer to the network in your home, but the problems persist, leaving your printer stubbornly off the grid.
HP PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
Printers are as important as our main devices like laptops. If there is a malfunction with our printers, then some of our priority work comes to a standstill. If you have your printers failing to print when you are pressed for deadlines or need to share a presentation with client, HP Printer Troubleshooting, it is frustrating and disappointing of course.
If you have your printer powered up but it is still not printing anything, then here are few of things you should check.
Troubleshoot Wireless Printer Problems
Check the basics.
Set your printer as the default printer.
Restart all your devices.
Run the Printing Troubleshooter.
Check Router settings.
Update router firmware.
Disable VPN connections.
Make printer IP address static.
Check Firewall Settings.
Change your SSID.
Uninstall and reinstall printer driver and software.
Uninstall and reinstall the printer.
Clear and reset print spooler.
Reset your printer.
Here is the List Of Printer Troubleshooting Issues
- Troubleshooting Error Code 0X8000FFFF
- Troubleshooting Printer Canon IP2770 Error 5100
- Brother Printer Troubleshooting Drum Error
- Hp Printer Error Problem With Printhead
- HP Printer Troubleshooting Error code 8500A
- Hp Printer Troubleshooting Error code 7520
- HP Printer Troubleshooting Error 8600
- Troubleshooting Printer Problems And Solutions
- Canon Printer Problems Troubleshooting
Knowing how to troubleshoot wireless printer issues can relieve some of that frustration..